Windows 10: Net Command

Discus and support Net Command in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Every time I turn my laptop on a message appears that says "NET COMMAND" Do you want this app to make changes to your pc. It has only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by debdedoos, Apr 16, 2016.

1. debdedoos Win User

Net Command

Hi everyone,
    Every time I turn my laptop on a message appears that says "NET COMMAND" Do you want this app to make changes to your pc. It has only started doing it in the last week. Any help to stop it would be appreciated.

:)

debdedoos, Apr 16, 2016

2. net command

Did you check the "startup" tab? Can you upload a snip of the startup tab sorted by name?

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Apr 16, 2016
  3. net command

what happens if you say no to the pop up?

You may be able to remove the pop up by removing IO Bit completely

The "net" command may be either of the two below

Net Command [​IMG]

If you go into services and disable IMFService that may also block the pop up.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Apr 16, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Net Command

Hi, Assuming you mean this appears after you log in:

Try downloading and running Autoruns (free).

Try clicking Entry, Find, & type Net

If nothing found ('cos we don't know what your app is called)
    Look down the Timestamp column for sthg added around the time this started & try to find sthg that might be responsible for this.
    Try disabling it, logging out, logging in.

If you want to identify the origin of the window displaying the message, which may make finding the startup entry in Autoruns easier, then download WinSpy++
    WinSpy++ 1.7 | Catch22

Alternatively install Window Detective
    Window Detective - Browse /release-3.2.1 at SourceForge.net

dalchina, Apr 16, 2016
Thema:

Net Command

1. Net Command - Similar Threads - Net Command

2. What if the command prompt command net user Administrator /active:Yes Doesn't work??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What if the command prompt command net user Administrator /active:Yes Doesn't work??: I've tried multiple times to do what it says but when it says it was completed it didn't show the account! I'm really Confused https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-if-the-command-prompt-command-net-user/38ee149a-737f-4ea7-8eca-6500ee486ff2
  3. What if the command prompt command net user Administrator /active:Yes Doesn't work??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What if the command prompt command net user Administrator /active:Yes Doesn't work??: I've tried multiple times to do what it says but when it says it was completed it didn't show the account! I'm really Confused https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-if-the-command-prompt-command-net-user/38ee149a-737f-4ea7-8eca-6500ee486ff2
  4. What if the command prompt command net user Administrator /active:Yes Doesn't work??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Powershell command "net users"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell command "net users": I recently did a powershell search using 'net users'. It brought up all the accounts in my windows 10 computer. it showed 3 accounts: a 'default acct' with a name that I apparently created a long time ago. it also showed a 'guest acct' with another name. it also showed a name...
  6. Powershell command "net users"

Powershell command "net users": I recently did a powershell search using 'net users'. It brought up all the accounts in my windows 10 computer. it showed 3 accounts: a 'default acct' with a name that I apparently created a long time ago. it also showed a 'guest acct' with another name. it also showed a name...
  7. Powershell command "net users"

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Net Use command on windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Net Use command on windows 11.: Im going through an A+ certification course and the Net Use command is one that I need to be familiar with. I understand the concept however I like to use the commands to make sure I can use them in real world. Scenario: I have my two computers connected via crossover cable,...
  9. Net Use command on windows 11.

Net Use command on windows 11.: Im going through an A+ certification course and the Net Use command is one that I need to be familiar with. I understand the concept however I like to use the commands to make sure I can use them in real world. Scenario: I have my two computers connected via crossover cable,...
  10. How to solve problem due to CMD command "Net user username*" ?

How to solve problem due to CMD command "Net user username*" ?: Hi, I'm Sashvanth. My friend has attented a cyber security workshopbeginners level. On that workshop he learn some cmd commands that can reset our administrative login passwords. The command is" Net user username* ". Then he try the cmd command in my laptop.Once he run the...