Windows 10: NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID accessing localhost from Chrome

Discus and support NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID accessing localhost from Chrome in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just installed and configured IIS for unsecure and secure access from the same PC that is running IIS. I cannot get a secure connection using... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MickyLee3, Aug 16, 2019.

1. MickyLee3 Win User

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID accessing localhost from Chrome

I just installed and configured IIS for unsecure and secure access from the same PC that is running IIS. I cannot get a secure connection using Chrome. I cannot find any discussion of this in the IIS help website. I have heard online that there is a Chrome issue with SSL, but I have no problem using Chrome securely online. It always works.

:)

MickyLee3, Aug 16, 2019

2. Access localhost from another computer

Localhost, as the name suggests, points at the localhost. Use the hostname or IP from your computer on their PC's. ie something in the 192.168.x.x or 10.0.0.x range most likely.

DanTheBanjoman, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Zatyam Win User
    Can not access internet on Google Chrome

Hi, Whenever I'm trying to open Google Chrome, it says "Your Connection is not private". And the error below it says:
    NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID.

• I tried reinstalling Chrome two times. But same thing happens again. I am however able to access internet on my Firefox browser.
    • I checked my system's time-zone and it is correct. Also my Windows 10 is up to date.
    • Even after doing a full scan through my Kaspersky Internet Security, I don't see any malwares.
    • I tried deleting all the cache and cookies, even resetting my browser. But it didn't help.
    • I even tried turning off my Anti-virus but it's of no help either.
    I am however able to access my router through Google Chrome. Please help.

Zatyam, Aug 16, 2019
  4. NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID accessing localhost from Chrome

Access localhost from another computer

I said I know the difference that localhost refers to that particular machine you are running. Your question is invalid *Smile NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID accessing localhost from Chrome :)

No Offense.

I asked this question because the other Computer weren't getting access to the IP as it was blocked on the system running XAMPP as point out by streetfighter 2, which I totally forgot.

smartali89, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID accessing localhost from Chrome

1. NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID accessing localhost from Chrome - Similar Threads - NET ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID accessing

2. localhost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    localhost: In my internet statistics appear several localhost conections that i can not explain. How can i remove them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/localhost/adfacb60-c768-448b-b482-217ff884723a
  3. localhost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    localhost: In my internet statistics appear several localhost conections that i can not explain. How can i remove them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/localhost/adfacb60-c768-448b-b482-217ff884723a
  4. Fresh windows 10 install -> net::err_cert_authority_invalid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh windows 10 install -> net::err_cert_authority_invalid: Formatted all my drives, put in a fresh windows 10 install. Desktop is connected to via ethernet. Could not connect to the internet to "create/log into my profile". I downloaded all the all the updates per windows update. But nearly every website I go to i get...
  5. Fresh windows 10 install -> net::err_cert_authority_invalid

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh windows 10 install -> net::err_cert_authority_invalid: Formatted all my drives, put in a fresh windows 10 install. Desktop is connected to via ethernet. Could not connect to the internet to "create/log into my profile". I downloaded all the all the updates per windows update. But nearly every website I go to i get...
  6. Fresh windows 10 install -> net::err_cert_authority_invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can't access localhost on local network from my phone

Can't access localhost on local network from my phone: I would like to be able to access my projects running on the localhost of my computer from my phone or from any other devices on my network. With my former computer, I used to be able to do this just fine by creating a new rule in theWindows Defender Firewall and Advanced...
  8. NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID -- 3 hours of troubleshooting futile. Please help!

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID -- 3 hours of troubleshooting futile. Please help!: Hello, as the title says I am receiving error: NET::ERR_CERT_ Here's what I can tell you: I am an expat living in Indonesia. I know there are some govt blocks but Dropbox is not one of them and I can still access it on my phone no problem, just not my PC. I can use a VPN and...
  9. Your connection isn't private NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your connection isn't private NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID: I have had my HP ZBook for two years running Windows 10 PRO, and have consistently had issues with certificate errors. I have kept up with updates to my browsers and Windows thinking that it would correct itself, but it never has. I have tried researching the topic on my...
  10. localhost

localhost: I am still not able to configure localhost in windows 10. I am web developer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/localhost/ab2ec8c7-6da0-4753-b640-691c4254c5ac

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xampp ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID