Windows 10: NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID after automatic SSL Certificate renewal

Discus and support NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID after automatic SSL Certificate renewal in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have website built with ASP.NET MVC and hosted on Azure. I purchased SSL apperently a year ago. Things were working fine until this morning. I guess... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Haiduc Fairbairn, Dec 5, 2021.

1. NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID after automatic SSL Certificate renewal

I have website built with ASP.NET MVC and hosted on Azure. I purchased SSL apperently a year ago. Things were working fine until this morning. I guess this morning the SSL Certificate has been automatically renewed. Since then all browser don't let users enter to my website saying that "the connection is not private". The error message is: NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALIDI would expect that after automatic renewal everything would continue to work seemlessly, but it does not.What is the problem and what should I do in order to solve it?

:)

Haiduc Fairbairn, Dec 5, 2021

2. ssl certificates

Hi Richard,

This error message SSL certificates could have happened due to several reasons like browser security certificates or outdated browser. We would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Have you tried deleting and clear the cache?
    • What browser are you using?
    • Have you tried using another browser?
    • Have you tried contacting your software developer?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Server Self Certificate not renewing and possibly stopping RDS working

I am having issues with RDS 2016, I have just renewed the SSL certificate and imported in but it is erroring out saying

Your session ended because of an unexpected server authentication certificate was received from the remote pc

I have confirmed the new SSL certificate is correct and working, I have checked the local certificate store under personal and noticed the local server has expired and it will not let me renew it, it gives me an error of no certificate templates available.

Can anyone assist?

Regards

MattRose

MatthewRose3, Dec 5, 2021
  4. NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID after automatic SSL Certificate renewal

SSL Certificate

The SSL certificate date that was received from the server indicates that the certificate has expired.( In Theory). How to I access this SSL Cert to correct the problem?? I'm lost!!

Triplem 555, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID after automatic SSL Certificate renewal

1. NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID after automatic SSL Certificate renewal - Similar Threads - NET ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID automatic

2. Corrupted SSL Certificates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted SSL Certificates: I moved my Windows 10 Boot M.2 SSD Drive from my laptop to a mini PC. All went well with new drivers and all except the SSL Certificates seems to be messed up. I get hundreds of Event ID 15300 and 15301 warnings every time I boot up. All Google searches say to ignore those ID...
  3. Corrupted SSL Certificates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupted SSL Certificates: I moved my Windows 10 Boot M.2 SSD Drive from my laptop to a mini PC. All went well with new drivers and all except the SSL Certificates seems to be messed up. I get hundreds of Event ID 15300 and 15301 warnings every time I boot up. All Google searches say to ignore those ID...
  4. Corrupted SSL Certificates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID after automatic SSL Certificate renewal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID after automatic SSL Certificate renewal: I have website built with ASP.NET MVC and hosted on Azure. I purchased SSL apperently a year ago. Things were working fine until today.I guess this morning the SSL Certificate has been automatically renewed. Since then all browser don't let users enter to my website saying...
  6. NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID after automatic SSL Certificate renewal

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID after automatic SSL Certificate renewal: I have website built with ASP.NET MVC and hosted on Azure. I purchased SSL apperently a year ago. Things were working fine until today.I guess this morning the SSL Certificate has been automatically renewed. Since then all browser don't let users enter to my website saying...
  7. NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID after automatic SSL Certificate renewal

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID after automatic SSL Certificate renewal: I have website built with ASP.NET MVC and hosted on Azure. I purchased SSL apperently a year ago. Things were working fine until this morning. I guess this morning the SSL Certificate has been automatically renewed. Since then all browser don't let users enter to my website...
  8. SSL certificate errors on normal websites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSL certificate errors on normal websites.: Hi,I've been having a strange issue when connecting to certain websites I always have, ebay, spotify, reddit, and many others including parts of Microsoft websites. They all say that their security certificate is invalid which I know is not true. The error I get is...
  9. SSL certificate errors on normal websites.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSL certificate errors on normal websites.: Hi,I've been having a strange issue when connecting to certain websites I always have, ebay, spotify, reddit, and many others including parts of Microsoft websites. They all say that their security certificate is invalid which I know is not true. The error I get is...
  10. Renew SSL certificates on Win10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Renew SSL certificates on Win10?: Hay, every now and then I get the hint while surfing that the https certificate is invalid. I have also checked and found that certain certificates have expired. How can I have them renewed? Have read where since Win10 2004 something has changed. Auf Win10 SSL-...