Windows 10: .NET error on Startup

Discus and support .NET error on Startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there, every time I start up my machine and get into windows I get a Microsoft .NET Framework error that says "Unhandled exception has occurred... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BillyA1, Nov 8, 2020.

1. BillyA1 Win User

.NET error on Startup

Hello there, every time I start up my machine and get into windows I get a Microsoft .NET Framework error that says "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application."

How can I fix this?

When Checking details it says:

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception 0x80004005: The system cannot find the file specified

at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteExProcessStartInfo startInfo

at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start

at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartProcessStartInfo startInfo

at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartString fileName

at MONITOR_2.MONITOR2.monitorMain

at MONITOR_2.MONITOR2.Form1_LoadObject sender, EventArgs e

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoadEventArgs e

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControlBoolean fIgnoreVisible

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindowMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindowMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessageMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.CallbackIntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 4.8.4250.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

Windows Services

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/IMF/Windows%20Services.exe

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

Win32 Version: 4.8.4200.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Configuration

Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Core

Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Xml

Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time JIT debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer machine.config must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

:)

BillyA1, Nov 8, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Start menu not working with .NET framework error

Hi Jankauskas,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

As per your post, Start menu not working with .NET framework error on your system and we are glad to assist you to fix the issue.

• What is the version of .NET framework on your system?

This issue may occur due to corrupt Windows system files or due to the conflict between any third party applications on your system.

I suggest you to follow these methods below to fix your issue:

Method 1:

Let's try to perform a clean boot and check. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Disclaimer: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, I suggest you to uninstall and re-install
    .NET Framework and then check, if this fixes the issue.

Let's try to follow these steps below:

a. Type “Turn Windows Features on or off” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

b. Expand “.NET Framework ” option.

c. Un-check “.NET Framework ”.

d. Restart the computer.

Follow these steps to re-install .NET Framework :

a. Type “Turn Windows Features on or off” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

b. Expand “.NET Framework ” option.

c. Make a check mark next to “.NET Framework
    ”.

d. Restart the computer.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Nov 8, 2020
  4. .NET error on Startup

.NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

.NET error on Startup

1. .NET error on Startup - Similar Threads - NET error Startup

2. Microsoft .NET Framework error upon startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework error upon startup: Ever since the last few days I've been getting this error message from Microsoft .NET framework every time I boot up my computer: If I press continue it goes away until next time I boot up my computer, if I click quit the message keeps popping up again.The details within the...
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework Error on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework Error on Startup: Hello!I have been getting this error every time I start up my computer and I am trying to find a fix for it. I don't know exactly what program this directly affects, but just to ease my worries it'd be nice to get it fixed. It looks like this:The text it gives in the details...
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework Error on Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET Framework Error on Startup: Hello!I have been getting this error every time I start up my computer and I am trying to find a fix for it. I don't know exactly what program this directly affects, but just to ease my worries it'd be nice to get it fixed. It looks like this:The text it gives in the details...
  5. Microsoft .NET Framework Error on Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. .Net Framework error on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Net Framework error on startup: Hi guys. I have had a problem on startup for the last 12 months since this laptop was new. My laptop is always on so I don't run across it often. I have the error below 1st pic coming up after every restart. I've looked here but can not find a fix that works. Any help here is...
  7. .Net Framework error on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .Net Framework error on startup: Hi guys. I have had a problem on startup for the last 12 months since this laptop was new. My laptop is always on so I don't run across it often. I have the error below 1st pic coming up after every restart. I've looked here but can not find a fix that works. Any help here is...
  8. .Net Framework error on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Microsoft .NET Framework giving error on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .NET Framework giving error on startup: Hi, Microsoft .NET Framework gives an error on computer startup. I'm not sure what's causing it, I tried repairing all installations of the .NET Framework but it still gives the same error. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!Here's a screenshot:Here's the detailed error...
  10. Getting Microsoft .NET framework error on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting Microsoft .NET framework error on startup: Hey, Im getting a Microsoft .NET Framework pop up everytime I startup. Its a little window with a red circular X and a continue and Quit button. The details portion shows this text. Hope you can help! thank you Code: See the end of this message for details on invoking...