Windows 10: .Net Framework 3.5 (0x80070070) wont download

Discus and support .Net Framework 3.5 (0x80070070) wont download in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I dont know how much storage but it say there is not enough space on the disk and i have 0 bytes on Local Disk (C:) but 367 GB on Local Disk (F:)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Thecassandragoth, Aug 13, 2020.

1. .Net Framework 3.5 (0x80070070) wont download

I dont know how much storage but it say there is not enough space on the disk and i have 0 bytes on Local Disk (C.Net Framework 3.5 (0x80070070) wont download :) but 367 GB on Local Disk (F.Net Framework 3.5 (0x80070070) wont download :)

submitted by /u/Thecassandragoth
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Thecassandragoth, Aug 13, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 13, 2020
  3. das10 Win User
    Unable to download any framework for .net - (error code 0x80070002)

OK, the Windows 10 Feature installation method should have been straightforward, but since that errored out as well, something else seems to be going on with your Windows, so wait for somebody with more experience to suggest a way out.

In the mean time, if you haven't already, you could give muchomurka's suggestion a go as well with the elevated prompt and an install media to see if it works. The following link shows the detailed steps involved.

Offline install of .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 using DISM

das10, Aug 13, 2020
  4. .Net Framework 3.5 (0x80070070) wont download

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

.Net Framework 3.5 (0x80070070) wont download

1. .Net Framework 3.5 (0x80070070) wont download - Similar Threads - Net Framework 0x80070070

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. Net framework 3.5 setup wont appear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Net framework 3.5 setup wont appear: Hello, i am trying to install net framework 3.5 because a program that i use requires it. but whenever i try to install it, it doesnt appear, i open up task manager and saw that it opens for a split second before disappearing, i tried installing other net frameworks but it...
  5. Net framework 3.5 setup wont appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Net framework 3.5 setup wont appear: Hello, i am trying to install net framework 3.5 because a program that i use requires it. but whenever i try to install it, it doesnt appear, i open up task manager and saw that it opens for a split second before disappearing, i tried installing other net frameworks but it...
  6. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  7. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  8. NET Framework 3.5 not downloading.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NET Framework 3.5 not downloading.: Recently, I have tried to run Batman Arkham Asylum and it would come up saying " You need to install NET Framework 3.5. I would try to download it but there is always an error. I have a look at Windows update and the screen would just non stop looking for an update. I tried...
  9. .net framework kb4533002 won't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .net framework kb4533002 won't download: my laptop has been powered off 2 1/2 months and when I powered on and selected window updates the .net framework update kb4533002 wouldn't download preventing the other updates from installing,,, any ideas...
  10. .NET Framework Downloads

.NET Framework Downloads: .NET Framework Downloads The .NET Framework provides a comprehensive programming model for building all kinds of applications on Windows, from mobile to web to desktop. .NET Core download links for all platforms: .NET Downloads for Windows .NET Core homepage is...
Tags: