Windows 10: .Net framework 3.5 included2.0 and 3.0

Discus and support .Net framework 3.5 included2.0 and 3.0 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Its said catastrophic failure other features not turned on succesfully Windows update service already turn on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CooldGaming, Aug 8, 2020.

1. .Net framework 3.5 included2.0 and 3.0

Its said catastrophic failure other features not turned on succesfully Windows update service already turn on

:)

CooldGaming, Aug 8, 2020

2. NET framework 3.5

Hi,

To install .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10, please follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type Programs and Features and hit
      Enter.
    • Click Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Make sure that .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0. and 3.0) options are enabled then click
      OK.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation and restart your computer.
    Keep us posted.

Devlin Sco, Aug 8, 2020
  3. .Net framework 3.5 install issues

Hi Den,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to know if you have enabled the
    .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)
    feature on your PC.

Enable the .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)
    feature on your PC by following the Steps below and check if your issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + R on the keyboard, type appwiz.cpl and
      Enter.
    • Select Turn Windows features on or off from the left side panel of the window.
    • Check if the .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)
      option is enabled.
    • If the .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)
      option is disabled, enable it by checking the adjacent box.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

.Net framework 3.5 included2.0 and 3.0

.NET Framework 3.5 problems

Hi Larry,

The .NET Framework 3.5 is not automatically installed with Windows 10, and must be separately enabled to run applications that depend on it. To enable .NET Framework 3.5 and to know more about it, kindly access this

article
    . The article contains different steps you need to do to enable the .NET Framework 3.5. We suggest you do the
    Install the .NET Framework 3.5 on Demand and the Enable the .NET Framework 3.5 in Control Panel
    steps first.

Kindly share with us the result after you performed the steps found on the article we provided.

Argel Obm, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

.Net framework 3.5 included2.0 and 3.0

1. .Net framework 3.5 included2.0 and 3.0 - Similar Threads - Net framework included2

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. Fixing D: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00..

Fixing D: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00..: Fixing D: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00.. this the stage lasts more than an hour, and carries there even 1 percent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-d-stage-3-100-0-of-0-total-99-eta-00000/9c35f5d6-c182-49f3-8817-be9543c71c19
  5. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  6. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  7. Stuck on Fixing F: Dtage 3: 100% 0 of 0???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Fixing F: Dtage 3: 100% 0 of 0???: I scanned my hp laptop for viruses with malwarebytes and quarantined them. It was only then when I actually pressed delete on them that my computer became so slow. The virus was pretty bad because after log in, all the desktop icons and taksbar would take around 10 mintues to...
  8. Fixing d Stage 3 100% 0 of 0 Total %99

Fixing d Stage 3 100% 0 of 0 Total %99: how can ı solve this I bought new hdd, pluged and this [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-d-stage-3-100-0-of-0-total-99/7afefe23-faad-406e-85d8-f1e5fcfc2fae
  9. Why is it still on 0%? It’s been 3 hours!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is it still on 0%? It’s been 3 hours!!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_Peachy_Keen__ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gwzzae/why_is_it_still_on_0_its_been_3_hours/
  10. Fixing H: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00

Fixing H: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00: My pc Lenovo was very slow for week espicially today, I decided to restart it and then start fixing then it stuck at this stage: Fixing H: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00 It took 12 hours and I am still waiting. what is the best solition? Thanks...