Windows 10: .Net Framework 3.5 (includes 2.0 and 3.0) couldn't be installed.

Discus and support .Net Framework 3.5 (includes 2.0 and 3.0) couldn't be installed. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Fellow Readers, I am a Windows 10 user and recently I tried to install The Sims 3 (a game by EA) and when I tried opening it, it told me that a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GellRoglin, Jun 28, 2019.

1. .Net Framework 3.5 (includes 2.0 and 3.0) couldn't be installed.

Dear Fellow Readers,

I am a Windows 10 user and recently I tried to install The Sims 3 (a game by EA) and when I tried opening it, it told me that a file required to be installed so I can play the game I actually waited a long time to play. I press the first button, that told me to install the .NET Framework 3.5 which included the 2.0 and 3.0. It was searching for required files to install it and while they were being downloaded, it said that the .Net Framework couldn't be installed. Error: 0x80070424.

If someone knows how to fix this Error, please reply to me because it is extremely important.

Yours Sincerely,

Billy Sotiriou!

:)

GellRoglin, Jun 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 2

Read more:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Jun 28, 2019
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 (Includes .NET 2.0 & 3.0) Installation

I would suggest you touninstall , reinstall and update the .Net framework 3.5.

• Press Start button and type Programs and features
      and select it.
    • Select the .Net framework and uninstall.
    • Restart the PC andreinstall .Net framework 3.5 from the below link and
      Update.
    Download .Net framework 3.5: http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/0/f/60fc5854-3cb8-4892-b6db-bd4f42510f28/dotnetfx35.exe

Note: Install all the pending updates after logging in to Microsoft account and check.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Try the following:

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Type in at the prompt OR Copy and Paste these one at a time : (Hit enter after each)

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

See if you can enable the .NET Framework or reinstall it.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 28, 2019
  4. .Net Framework 3.5 (includes 2.0 and 3.0) couldn't be installed.

Net framework version 2.0

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Did you install any software recently? Is yes what that software is?

Please follow bellow steps and check if it helps.

• Type Programs and Features in Search bar and launch it.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on and off.
    • Look for .NET Framework 3.5(Includes .NET 2. 0 AND .NET 3.0) and .NET Framework 4.6 Advanced Services.
    • Make sure both of this features are checked or selected.
    • Check if the issue persist.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

.Net Framework 3.5 (includes 2.0 and 3.0) couldn't be installed.

1. .Net Framework 3.5 (includes 2.0 and 3.0) couldn't be installed. - Similar Threads - Net Framework includes

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  5. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  6. Fixing E:stage 2: 100% 3 of 3; total:83%;ETA: 0:00:01

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fixing E:stage 2: 100% 3 of 3; total:83%;ETA: 0:00:01: Hi everyone can someone tell me now to fix my window fixing e stage 2 scan it been like this for a day now and I don't want to press the off button....
  7. Stuck on Fixing F: Dtage 3: 100% 0 of 0???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Fixing F: Dtage 3: 100% 0 of 0???: I scanned my hp laptop for viruses with malwarebytes and quarantined them. It was only then when I actually pressed delete on them that my computer became so slow. The virus was pretty bad because after log in, all the desktop icons and taksbar would take around 10 mintues to...
  8. Fixing d Stage 3 100% 0 of 0 Total %99

Fixing d Stage 3 100% 0 of 0 Total %99: how can ı solve this I bought new hdd, pluged and this [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-d-stage-3-100-0-of-0-total-99/7afefe23-faad-406e-85d8-f1e5fcfc2fae
  9. Why is it still on 0%? It’s been 3 hours!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is it still on 0%? It’s been 3 hours!!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_Peachy_Keen__ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gwzzae/why_is_it_still_on_0_its_been_3_hours/
  10. Fixing H: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00

Fixing H: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00: My pc Lenovo was very slow for week espicially today, I decided to restart it and then start fixing then it stuck at this stage: Fixing H: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00 It took 12 hours and I am still waiting. what is the best solition? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. net framework 3 5 includes net 2 0 and 3 0

2. net.framwrk.3.5 includes.net 2.0 and 3.0

3. net framework 3.5 includes 2.0 y 3.0 windows

4. couldnt install .net 3.5,
  5. .net 3.5 couldnt be installed windows 2019 server,
  6. net framework 3 5 includes net 2 0 and 3 0 windows 10,
  7. .net framework 3.5 (includes .net 2.0 and 3.0) set up file download .exe,
  8. .net framework 3.5 (includes 3 and 2 ),
  9. .net framework includes 2.0 and 3.0 problem when installing bijoy,
  10. net framework 3 5 includes net 2 0 and 3 0 error,
  11. net framework 3 5 includes net 2 0 and 3 0 dowload,