Windows 10: .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)

Discus and support .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi everyone, i have issues installing this feature. "windows couldn't complete the requested changes" error code: 0x800F0950 please help,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by e0rt311, Feb 11, 2019.

1. e0rt311 Win User

.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)

hi everyone,

i have issues installing this feature.

"windows couldn't complete the requested changes"

error code: 0x800F0950

please help,

thanks

:)

e0rt311, Feb 11, 2019
  2. nt62 Win User

.NET Franework 3.5 including .NET 2.0 AND 3.0 Needed

You cannot install dot net from Windows 8 into Windows 10

.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) [​IMG]

3. Net framework version 2.0

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Did you install any software recently? Is yes what that software is?

Please follow bellow steps and check if it helps.

• Type Programs and Features in Search bar and launch it.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on and off.
    • Look for .NET Framework 3.5(Includes .NET 2. 0 AND .NET 3.0) and .NET Framework 4.6 Advanced Services.
    • Make sure both of this features are checked or selected.
    • Check if the issue persist.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Onizuka Win User

.NET Franework 3.5 including .NET 2.0 AND 3.0 Needed

I tried downloading it and it gives me this message:
    .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) [​IMG]

I'm not really good with pc's so please dont make it to complicated *Biggrin

Onizuka, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) - Similar Threads - NET Framework includes

2. Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 2: .NET Core 3.0 Preview 2 is now available and it includes a bunch of new updates to ASP.NET Core. Here's the list of what's new in this preview: Razor Components SignalR client-to-server streaming Pipes on HttpContext Generic host in templates Endpoint routing updates Get...
  3. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  4. .NET Framework Intitialization Error In Neuro-Programmer 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Intitialization Error In Neuro-Programmer 3: I switched over to a computer using Windows 10 from Windows 7, and can no longer use Neuro-Programmer 3. I keep getting the error: "Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location" I understand that...
  5. net framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    net framework: Hi, Every time I boot up, I get a prompt to install net framework 3.5. I go through the process but then the files can not be found. I dont know if I need it or not but I want this prompt to go away. Ideas will be appreciated. 116627
  6. net framework

in Windows 10 Support
    net framework: Hi, Every time I boot up, I get a prompt to install net framework 3.5. I go through the process but then the files can not be found. I dont know if I need it or not but I want this prompt to go away. Ideas will be appreciated. 116627
  7. Net Framework

Net Framework: Hello, I do not know when or how this .Net Framework was installed. It is not listed in the installed programs. (The only user is me) Found it in two places: 1. C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET 2. a. C:/Users/.NET v4.5 2. b. C:/Users/.Net v4.5 Classic Searching the internet I found...
  8. Net Framework

in Windows 10 Support
    Net Framework: Hello, I do not know when or how this .Net Framework was installed. It is not listed in the installed programs. (The only user is me) Found it in two places: 1. C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET 2. a. C:/Users/.NET v4.5 2. b. C:/Users/.Net v4.5 Classic Searching the internet I found...
  9. .NET Framework Downloads

.NET Framework Downloads: .NET Framework Downloads The .NET Framework provides a comprehensive programming model for building all kinds of applications on Windows, from mobile to web to desktop. .NET Core download links for all platforms: .NET Downloads for Windows .NET Core homepage is...
  10. How are .NET Frameworks versions included in offline installer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How are .NET Frameworks versions included in offline installer?: Anyone could tell me or give a link how are .NET Framework versions included in different version offline installers? I mean is v3 included in v3.5, or v2 in v3, etc? 5541