Windows 10: .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)

Discus and support .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi everyone, i have issues installing this feature. "windows couldn't complete the requested changes" error code: 0x800F0950 please help,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by e0rt311, Feb 11, 2019.

1. e0rt311 Win User

.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)

hi everyone,

i have issues installing this feature.

"windows couldn't complete the requested changes"

error code: 0x800F0950

please help,

thanks

:)

e0rt311, Feb 11, 2019
  2. nt62 Win User

.NET Franework 3.5 including .NET 2.0 AND 3.0 Needed

You cannot install dot net from Windows 8 into Windows 10

.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) [​IMG]

3. Net framework version 2.0

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Did you install any software recently? Is yes what that software is?

Please follow bellow steps and check if it helps.

• Type Programs and Features in Search bar and launch it.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on and off.
    • Look for .NET Framework 3.5(Includes .NET 2. 0 AND .NET 3.0) and .NET Framework 4.6 Advanced Services.
    • Make sure both of this features are checked or selected.
    • Check if the issue persist.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Onizuka Win User

.NET Franework 3.5 including .NET 2.0 AND 3.0 Needed

I tried downloading it and it gives me this message:
    .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) [​IMG]

I'm not really good with pc's so please dont make it to complicated *Biggrin

Onizuka, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) - Similar Threads - NET Framework includes

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  5. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  6. net framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    net framework: Hi everyone, I'm installing the .net framework in windows 10, but the problem shows "net framework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system". please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/dc7042ba-38ad-4c2a-b795-610aff6e34b1
  7. Net Framework

Net Framework: Hello, In my win 10 1803 system are installed .Net 4.5 and .Net 4.5 classic. While looking into the MS update catalog, found this KB4502563 which is an update to .Net 4.8. Shell I install .Net 4.8 first or ignore the update and remain with 4.5 version already installed....
  8. Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 3

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 3: Today, we are announcing .NET Core 3.0 Preview 3. We would like to update you on the .NET Core 3.0 schedule and introduce you to improvements in .NET Core SDK installers, Docker containers, Range, and Index. We also have updates on the Windows Desktop and Entity Framework...
  9. Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 2: .NET Core 3.0 Preview 2 is now available and it includes a bunch of new updates to ASP.NET Core. Here's the list of what's new in this preview: Razor Components SignalR client-to-server streaming Pipes on HttpContext Generic host in templates Endpoint routing updates Get...
  10. .NET Framework Intitialization Error In Neuro-Programmer 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Intitialization Error In Neuro-Programmer 3: I switched over to a computer using Windows 10 from Windows 7, and can no longer use Neuro-Programmer 3. I keep getting the error: "Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location" I understand that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. net framework 3 5 includes net 2 0 and 3 0

2. .net framework 3.5 (includes .net 2.0 and 3.0)

3. net framework 3.5 includes .net 2.0 and 3.0

4. .net framework 3.5 includes .net 2.0 and 3.0,
  5. net framework 3 5 includes net 2 0 and 3 0 download,
  6. net framework 3.5 include 2.0 3.0 download,
  7. net framework 3.5 (includes .net 2.0 and 3.0),
  8. net framework 3 5 includes net 2.0 and 3.0,
  9. .net framework 3.5 include .net 2.0 and 3.0,
  10. net framework 3 5 includes net 2 0 and 3 0 windows 10,
  11. .Net Framework 3.5 (include .Net 2.0 and 3.0),
  12. ..net framework 2 and 3,
  13. net framework 3.5 include net 2.0 and 3.0,
  14. net framework 3.5 include 2.0,