Windows 10: .NET Framework 3.5 Installation Issues

Discus and support .NET Framework 3.5 Installation Issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot install this feature. I have tried every solution I could find online and none worked. This is very disappointing and frustrating because it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hugo A. C., May 12, 2020.

1. .NET Framework 3.5 Installation Issues

I cannot install this feature. I have tried every solution I could find online and none worked. This is very disappointing and frustrating because it's messing with my work. Any suggestions?

:)

Hugo A. C., May 12, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with Installing .NET Framework 4.6.1 on Windows 10.

Hi Mahi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in .Net framework is not installed through Windows Features.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

I suggest you to perform the below steps to check if .Net Framework is installed or activated in the Windows Features or not and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Start Menu.

2. Then click on Programs and features.

3. Click on Turn Windows Features on or off.

4. Then expand .Net Framework 4.6.

5. Check mark on the ASAP.NET 4.6 and install it.

6. Restart your computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with installing .Net Framework in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 12, 2020
  3. .net framework 3.5 sp1 not installing

All right.. this is the funny a$$ part.. So.. TRT, I did what you said.. then did something I should of did WAY before starting this.. Reg cleaner.. lol..

So.. my steps..

• Uninstall everything to which it's just .net framework 2.0
    • Restart
    • Install 3.5 sp1 via *Stick Out Tongue .NET Framework 3.5 Installation Issues :program and Features: Turn off....
    • Restart
    • Reg clean threw CCleaner 4 times, every time had a issue.
    • Verify that all .net up to 3.5 sp1 was installed and been verified to be working
    • went to website
    • saw a action to "run test" to see if system is compatible.
    • Allowed Firewall/ windows defender to run said program (says it's a low grade trojan
    • Went to issued program and opened..
    • Worked..

lol... oh, how stupid I was.. I all ways run reg cleaner on new os's... My mind is losing myself... *Roll :roll:

Cold Storm, May 12, 2020
  4. .NET Framework 3.5 Installation Issues

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 12, 2020
Thema:

.NET Framework 3.5 Installation Issues

1. .NET Framework 3.5 Installation Issues - Similar Threads - NET Framework Installation

2. .NET Framework Issues Installing Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework Issues Installing Software: Attempting to install Discord I receive the error "Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location. I have attempted to uninstall/reinstall .NET Framework, I've attempted to change the registry to point...
  3. .NET Framework Issues Installing Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework Issues Installing Software: Attempting to install Discord I receive the error "Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location. I have attempted to uninstall/reinstall .NET Framework, I've attempted to change the registry to point...
  4. NET Framework 3.5 install issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NET Framework 3.5 install issue: Hi! So, I was trying to set up wireless display and after searching through a lot of problems, I found out that I needed to turn NET Framework 3.5 in "Turn Windows Features on or off." However, when I check the box and tell Windows Update to download the files for me, I get...
  5. NET Framework 3.5 install issue

NET Framework 3.5 install issue: Hi! So, I was trying to set up wireless display and after searching through a lot of problems, I found out that I needed to turn NET Framework 3.5 in "Turn Windows Features on or off." However, when I check the box and tell Windows Update to download the files for me, I get...
  6. NET Framework 3.5 install issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  8. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  9. .NET framework issue

.NET framework issue: In the Registry editior there isn't a v4.0 folder in the NET Framework\NDP folder yet when i try and download .NET v4.8 it is already installed on my computer? All of the support answers to resolve the install error require that i go to the V.4. folder but its not there How...
  10. .NET Framework Issues

.NET Framework Issues: Hello Microsoft Community, This is my first time posting here so I hope I provide sufficient information. I have been some issues launching applications. Specifically, there are two video games on Steam that do not launch at all. If I launch them directly, I receive an...