Windows 10: Net Framework 3.5 problem installing Fanatec Driver package

Discus and support Net Framework 3.5 problem installing Fanatec Driver package in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; OX800 error installing Fanatec wheelbase. How can I fix Net Frameworkm 3.5?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SolventToe73191, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Net Framework 3.5 problem installing Fanatec Driver package

OX800 error installing Fanatec wheelbase. How can I fix Net Frameworkm 3.5?

:)

SolventToe73191, Oct 30, 2019

2. .Net Native Framework Package 1.2.23205.0 keeps updating

Nice looking cat!
    Suggestion: You can always turn OFF Auto Updates!
    Works for me!
    *Cool

TechnoMage, Oct 30, 2019
  3. SoFine409 Win User
    .Net Native Framework Package 1.2.23205.0 keeps updating

.Net Native Framework Package 1.2.23205.0 keeps successfully updating nearly every day since 5/8 with the exception of 5/11, 5/18 and 5/19 . One day it updated twice! I ran the MS FixDoNet Repair Tool but the update installed today. There was a thread about this sometime ago but apparently there was no resolution.
    Anyone have an suggestion?

SoFine409, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Net Framework 3.5 problem installing Fanatec Driver package

can't instal net framework 4.5.2

Hi,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're not able to install a .NET framework package on your Windows 10 computer. One possible reason is that there is already a higher version of the .NET framework package installed on your computer. For us to
    resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What is the reason you are installing the .NET framework package on your Windows 10 computer?
    • Do you need the .NET framework package for a specific application that you want to install?
    • We would like to confirm if you can provide what is the latest version of the .NET framework package installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Net Framework 3.5 problem installing Fanatec Driver package

1. Net Framework 3.5 problem installing Fanatec Driver package - Similar Threads - Net Framework problem

2. .NET Framework Update Problems.

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Update Problems.: Hello! I'm really new here but I'm hoping I can get some help here. I have an HP Pavilion 17 Notebook PC and I've had it since 2014. Within the past 3 months, I've started to get these notifications on my computer that say "This application requires one of the versions of...
  3. . NET FRAMEWORK 4.5.2 PROBLEM....

in Windows 10 Customization
    . NET FRAMEWORK 4.5.2 PROBLEM....: Hello, I have a Garmin Express application for Windows 10 x64, which requires the .Net Framework 4.5.2, this Garmin Express program includes the .Net framework 4.5.2 and everything is fully installed successfully. The problem is that when I start the Garmin express.exe...
  4. .net framework not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .net framework not installing: Hello there I am Ronak Rajput. I got a problem with my .net framework3.5. The Problem is when i try to download the framework Windows Feature screen show me that Downloading Required files but it always stopes after 25% of downloading files but when i disconnected my...
  5. A problem with net framework 3.5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A problem with net framework 3.5: Hi, I have windows server 2016. I can't uninstall and install net framework 3.5, can't fix. I tried restarting, sfc /scannow and a lot of things but without success. This is the error: [ATTACH] I need your help, thanks....
  6. .Net Framework Not Installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .Net Framework Not Installing: https://www.reddit.com/r/computer_help/comments/9pt8ie/net_framework_35_wont_install/?st=JNHDB2ET&sh=c5fa046a Hopefully somebody can help :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-not-installing/9606b9ea-0819-4a27-971e-b58996e53436
  7. Problem with .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with .NET Framework: I am getting an error message "Failed to initialize Microsoft.Net Framework 4 or higher. Please try to reinstall it". If I go to "Turn windows features on or off" it shows NET framework 3.5. If I uncheck this I can't uninstall it and get error message"component store has been...
  8. .Net Framework Installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .Net Framework Installation problem: C:\Windows\system32>Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /Source:F:\sources\sxs /all /LimitAccess Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.10240.16384 Image Version: 10.0.10240.16384 Enabling feature(s)...
  9. .Net Native Framework Package 1.2.23205.0 keeps updating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    .Net Native Framework Package 1.2.23205.0 keeps updating: Microsoft .Net Native Framework Package 1.2.23205.0 keeps updating almost every other day. Tried in vain to find out how to fix it and cant seem to find any info. I dnloaded the repair tool https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=30135 but it doesn't seem to fix it,...
  10. NET Framework 3.5 problems installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NET Framework 3.5 problems installing: Hello, I know this has been asked many times but I have been unsuccessful trying all that has been suggested before. When I attempt to install it through turn Windows features on or off it begins to download but then I get an error code 0x80070002. I have tried running...