Windows 10: .Net Framework 3.5 replaced by .Net environment in Windows Features By Recent Update

Discus and support .Net Framework 3.5 replaced by .Net environment in Windows Features By Recent Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; By a recent windows update in Windows feature Net Framework 3.5 got replaced by .Net environment. Now I am not able to start applications like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Raghav-Gupta, May 21, 2020.

1. .Net Framework 3.5 replaced by .Net environment in Windows Features By Recent Update

By a recent windows update in Windows feature Net Framework 3.5 got replaced by .Net environment. Now I am not able to start applications like powershell, docker desktop etc. which relies on .NET. Here is the New Windows Feature screen. Here you can find the Old Windows Feature screen. Can someone tell what should be done? I have gone through various forums for this issue but that didn't help.

I also tried enabling the features in Windows features but when I open again the Windows features they get disabled.

:)

Raghav-Gupta, May 21, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 21, 2020
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, May 21, 2020
  4. .Net Framework 3.5 replaced by .Net environment in Windows Features By Recent Update

.NET Framework 1.0 updates install every day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

The issue might occur if there is any corruption during windows update.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1 I suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on windows update.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2 I also suggest you to uncheck the
    .NET Framework 1.0 and restart the computer and check if issue persists,

Please follow the steps below:

• Right click on start menu and click on programs and features.

• Click Turn windows features on or off.

• Uncheck .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services.

• Click on ok.
    Once, you have unchecked these, Please restart your computer and recheck
    the .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services andcheck.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 21, 2020
Thema:

.Net Framework 3.5 replaced by .Net environment in Windows Features By Recent Update

1. .Net Framework 3.5 replaced by .Net environment in Windows Features By Recent Update - Similar Threads - Net Framework replaced

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. .NET framework

.NET framework: First of all, I want to use my ps4 controller to play something. I must use DS4 programme for this. I installed the programme successfully. But, when I open the programme, it gives an error that says you must install ".NET ". Although, I install the .NET framework it gave...
  5. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  6. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  7. net framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    net framework: Hi everyone, I'm installing the .net framework in windows 10, but the problem shows "net framework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system". please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/dc7042ba-38ad-4c2a-b795-610aff6e34b1
  8. net framework

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    net framework: does my windows 10 not support the net framework web installer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/daa8b145-cd2e-41bb-a7c1-e233342f966f
  9. .NET Framework Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Framework Update: So when I updated my laptop (Windows 10) as it rebooted it said "To use this application please update your .NET framework version. Do you want to update it?" And it gave me to options, "Yes" or "No". So I chose yes. It redirected me to this website......
  10. Net Framework

Net Framework: Hello, In my win 10 1803 system are installed .Net 4.5 and .Net 4.5 classic. While looking into the MS update catalog, found this KB4502563 which is an update to .Net 4.8. Shell I install .Net 4.8 first or ignore the update and remain with 4.5 version already installed....