Windows 10: .NET Framework 3.5 struck at Downloading files

Discus and support .NET Framework 3.5 struck at Downloading files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey. I have been trying to install .net framework 3.5, but I couldn't. It is struck at the downloading page.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vasantharaj1972, May 8, 2020.

1. .NET Framework 3.5 struck at Downloading files

Hey. I have been trying to install .net framework 3.5, but I couldn't. It is struck at the downloading page.

:)

vasantharaj1972, May 8, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 8, 2020
  3. das10 Win User
    Unable to download any framework for .net - (error code 0x80070002)

OK, the Windows 10 Feature installation method should have been straightforward, but since that errored out as well, something else seems to be going on with your Windows, so wait for somebody with more experience to suggest a way out.

In the mean time, if you haven't already, you could give muchomurka's suggestion a go as well with the elevated prompt and an install media to see if it works. The following link shows the detailed steps involved.

Offline install of .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 using DISM

das10, May 8, 2020
  4. Dark Ride Win User

.NET Framework 3.5 struck at Downloading files

.NET Framework 2.0 RC

"The Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 Release Candidate installs the .NET Framework runtime and associated files required to run applications developed to target the .NET Framework v2.0."

"The .NET Framework version 2.0 Release Candidate improves scalability and performance of applications with improved caching, application deployment and updating with ClickOnce, support for the broadest array of browsers and devices with ASP.NET 2.0 controls and services. For more information on the .NET Framework 2.0, click here."

System Requirements:
    Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows 98; Windows 98 Second Edition; Windows ME; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP

Required Software: Disk Space Requirements: 280 MB (x86), 610 MB (x64)

Download Here

Dark Ride, May 8, 2020
Thema:

.NET Framework 3.5 struck at Downloading files

1. .NET Framework 3.5 struck at Downloading files - Similar Threads - NET Framework struck

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  5. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  6. NET Framework 3.5 not downloading.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NET Framework 3.5 not downloading.: Recently, I have tried to run Batman Arkham Asylum and it would come up saying " You need to install NET Framework 3.5. I would try to download it but there is always an error. I have a look at Windows update and the screen would just non stop looking for an update. I tried...
  7. .net framework kb4533002 won't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .net framework kb4533002 won't download: my laptop has been powered off 2 1/2 months and when I powered on and selected window updates the .net framework update kb4533002 wouldn't download preventing the other updates from installing,,, any ideas...
  8. .NET framework 3.5 offline download

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET framework 3.5 offline download: Hello, I am working with on an offline computer trying to download .NET framework 3.5. I have put the installation framework 3.5 from microsoft onto my flashdrive and tried installing it onto the computer. It takes several minutes to try and download and a message pops up...
  9. .NET framework files not patching

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .NET framework files not patching: We have machines showing as missing patches even though the patches are either applied or are not applicable. We've tried running patches manually 4338825 and 4103727 but both say they are not applicable. Tenable is accurately reporting the file version it says is vulnerable,...
  10. .NET Framework Downloads

.NET Framework Downloads: .NET Framework Downloads The .NET Framework provides a comprehensive programming model for building all kinds of applications on Windows, from mobile to web to desktop. .NET Core download links for all platforms: .NET Downloads for Windows .NET Core homepage is...