Windows 10: .NET Framework 3.5 stuck on Downloading required files (Windows 10 1903)

Discus and support .NET Framework 3.5 stuck on Downloading required files (Windows 10 1903) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am unable to download .NET Framework 3.5 on my computer. The installer is taking forever on the downloading required files page. I have tried all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SounabMitra, Sep 4, 2019.

1. .NET Framework 3.5 stuck on Downloading required files (Windows 10 1903)

I am unable to download .NET Framework 3.5 on my computer. The installer is taking forever on the downloading required files page. I have tried all the possible methods, from running it manually from control panel to downloading the installer file from Microsoft site, nothing worked out.

Also tried the Dism.exe /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /source:C:\ /LimitAccess command, still nothing. I cant play Control which I just got due to .NET Framework 3.5. Would be glad if found a fix soon, Thanks in advance.

.NET Framework 3.5 stuck on Downloading required files (Windows 10 1903) d4d8fe94-731d-4423-b8de-44b4c1b98504?upload=true.png

:)

SounabMitra, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Dark Ride Win User

.NET Framework 2.0 RC

"The Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 Release Candidate installs the .NET Framework runtime and associated files required to run applications developed to target the .NET Framework v2.0."

"The .NET Framework version 2.0 Release Candidate improves scalability and performance of applications with improved caching, application deployment and updating with ClickOnce, support for the broadest array of browsers and devices with ASP.NET 2.0 controls and services. For more information on the .NET Framework 2.0, click here."

System Requirements:
    Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows 98; Windows 98 Second Edition; Windows ME; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP

Required Software: Disk Space Requirements: 280 MB (x86), 610 MB (x64)

Download Here

Dark Ride, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Aparody Win User

.NET Framework 3.5 stuck on Downloading required files (Windows 10 1903)

Install .NET 3.5 Framework on Windows 10

Is it even possible, the help for this is of no use.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...lation-error-0x800f0906-0x800f081f-0x800f0907

This is the bit thats applicable to me.

To fix the error codes for Windows 10, follow these steps:

1. Download the Windows Media Creation tool, and create an ISO image locally, or create an image for the version of Windows that you have installed.
    2. Configure the Group Policy as in Method 2, but also follow these steps:
      1. Mount the ISO image that's created in step 1.
      2. Point the "Alternate source file path" to the ISO sources\sxs folder from the ISO.
      3. Run the gpupdate /force command.
      4. Add the .Net framework feature.

Method 2 isn't mentioned anywhere.

Further more if i download the framework installer and run the dotnetfx35setup.exe file i get a window that says it requires the framework its trying to install, so its a loop that requires the framework to install the framework.

Next issue is that if i try to turn it on from Programs and Features in the control panel it throws me back to the initial error of not being able to install it which takes me back to the link above and method for fixing it which doesn't include the information
    for Method 2.

I'm starting to think MS are purposely making it uninstallable at this point.

Any help would be much apreciated.

Aparody, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

.NET Framework 3.5 stuck on Downloading required files (Windows 10 1903)

1. .NET Framework 3.5 stuck on Downloading required files (Windows 10 1903) - Similar Threads - NET Framework stuck

2. .NET Framework 3.5 remain stuck on searching for required files Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 3.5 remain stuck on searching for required files Windows 11: I try to install .NET Framework 3.5 but remain stuck on searching for required files. I see somethog about it but not so much official answare about windows 11 version....
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 remain stuck on searching for required files Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 3.5 remain stuck on searching for required files Windows 11: I try to install .NET Framework 3.5 but remain stuck on searching for required files. I see somethog about it but not so much official answare about windows 11 version....
  4. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  5. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  6. .net framework 3.5 installer stuck on "searching for required files"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .net framework 3.5 installer stuck on "searching for required files": I've recently installed an app that needs .net framework 3.5. I tried installing it with the offline installer and I got to the loading screen. The bar was stuck for an hour. I tried closing and clicking the cancel button a few times but it wouldn't close. As a last resort to...
  7. .net framework 3.5 installer stuck on "searching for required files"

.net framework 3.5 installer stuck on "searching for required files": I've recently installed an app that needs .net framework 3.5. I tried installing it with the offline installer and I got to the loading screen. The bar was stuck for an hour. I tried closing and clicking the cancel button a few times but it wouldn't close. As a last resort to...
  8. .net framework 3.5 installer stuck on "searching for required files"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Net Framework 3.5 installation stuck at searching for required files - Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Net Framework 3.5 installation stuck at searching for required files - Windows 10 Pro: I just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 Pro. I need to install .net Framework 3.5 but it gets stuck at "searching for required files". I then have to forcefully stop this update software. Then when restarting windows, it gets stuck at "getting Windows ready Don't turn...
  10. .NET Framework Downloads

.NET Framework Downloads: .NET Framework Downloads The .NET Framework provides a comprehensive programming model for building all kinds of applications on Windows, from mobile to web to desktop. .NET Core download links for all platforms: .NET Downloads for Windows .NET Core homepage is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. downloading required files stuck

2. downloading required files

3. netflame 3.5 offine set up

4. download required files stuck,
  5. .net 3.5 downloading required files,
  6. windows stuck on downloading required files,
  7. .net framework 3.5 stuck on downloading required files,
  8. net framework 3.5 stuck downloading,
  9. download of net 3.5 stuck,
  10. windows 10 1903 .net framework,
  11. microsoft net framework 1903 update,