Windows 10: .NET Framework 3.5 unable to install

Discus and support .NET Framework 3.5 unable to install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have tried to install .NET Framework 3.5 for several of my games. However, I have been unable to do so and receive a constant error message.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Luca Schnitzeler, Jul 21, 2019.

1. .NET Framework 3.5 unable to install

Hello,

I have tried to install .NET Framework 3.5 for several of my games. However, I have been unable to do so and receive a constant error message. I have already tried to fix this for several days. Is there any possible solution to this problem?

Any possible solution would be greatly appreciated.

.NET Framework 3.5 unable to install 2b09f053-48b3-49fc-891b-0073d0eb1233?upload=true.png

:)

Luca Schnitzeler, Jul 21, 2019
  2. das10 Win User

Unable to download any framework for .net - (error code 0x80070002)

OK, the Windows 10 Feature installation method should have been straightforward, but since that errored out as well, something else seems to be going on with your Windows, so wait for somebody with more experience to suggest a way out.

In the mean time, if you haven't already, you could give muchomurka's suggestion a go as well with the elevated prompt and an install media to see if it works. The following link shows the detailed steps involved.

Offline install of .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 using DISM

das10, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 21, 2019
  4. .NET Framework 3.5 unable to install

Win10 Unable to install .NET Framework 3.5

If you have windows 10 installation media (DVD, ISO, USB) attach it. Run cmd as admin and run:

Where E:\ is the drive letter assigned to installation media. If you still get error, you have to uninstall every update to NetFx4.5, then repeat steps above, and again update NetFx4.5 as stated here. Also check out here if you're joined to domain.

NetwOrchestration, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

.NET Framework 3.5 unable to install

1. .NET Framework 3.5 unable to install - Similar Threads - NET Framework unable

2. Unable to install .net framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install .net framework 3.5: Heey there, I am unable to install .net framework 3.5, it keeps giving me the error message files not found. i have tried: - Enabling in windows features - SFC /scannow - DSIM installation via ISO- restoring image health with online iso - .net framework repair tool -...
  3. Unable to install .net framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install .net framework 3.5: Heey there, I am unable to install .net framework 3.5, it keeps giving me the error message files not found. i have tried: - Enabling in windows features - SFC /scannow - DSIM installation via ISO- restoring image health with online iso - .net framework repair tool -...
  4. Unable to install .NET Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install .NET Framework 3.5: Hi, I have been having issues installing .NET Framework 3.5 on my PC, which I recently reinstalled Windows on to fix an issue with my original Windows install. Every time I attempt to install .NET 3.5 which I am using the administrator account for, I receive an "Access...
  5. Unable to install .NET Framework 3.5

Unable to install .NET Framework 3.5: Hi, I have been having issues installing .NET Framework 3.5 on my PC, which I recently reinstalled Windows on to fix an issue with my original Windows install. Every time I attempt to install .NET 3.5 which I am using the administrator account for, I receive an "Access...
  6. Unable to install .NET Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. unable to install .Net framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install .Net framework: Hello, I have windows 8.1 and I am unable to download any .Net framework on my computer.I need it to install a program.I have tried many versions from Microsoft websiteI have tried .net 2, 2.5, 3,4., 4.6 but nothing workedI have tried windows update and its option updates....
  8. unable to install .Net framework

unable to install .Net framework: Hello, I have windows 8.1 and I am unable to download any .Net framework on my computer.I need it to install a program.I have tried many versions from Microsoft websiteI have tried .net 2, 2.5, 3,4., 4.6 but nothing workedI have tried windows update and its option updates....
  9. unable to install .Net Framework 4.8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to install .Net Framework 4.8: Hi, I was trying to install a prpgram but it showed an error about net framework with code 0x80070643.I did download the net fw 4.8 and tried to repair but it didnt work. When i checked regedit i couldnt find directory named v4, there was only v2,v3 and v3.5. I checked...
  10. Unable to install .NET Framework 3.5

Unable to install .NET Framework 3.5: Hello. I'll just get right to it. When i try to launch a program, i get prompted that it requires .NET Framework 3.5, which includes 2.0 and 3.0, however, when i click install, i get an error saying; "Windows couldn't find required files to complete the requested...