Windows 10: .net framework 3.5 Windows 10

Discus and support .net framework 3.5 Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Downloaded .NET framework 3.5 and can't install it. It doesn't give any errors. Nothing happens after I open it. Tried to download another file - same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Taras Wagner, Aug 16, 2019.

1. .net framework 3.5 Windows 10

Downloaded .NET framework 3.5 and can't install it. It doesn't give any errors. Nothing happens after I open it. Tried to download another file - same thing. I need to install it from this downloaded file.

When I go "Turn Windows features on or off" it looks like it is enabled. I don't want to do it thru windows updates.

I need to install old Program on Windows 10 that requires .NET 3.5 and 2.0 - it will not work when I do all the updates.

When I try to run installation file of that program - nothing happens. it requires .NET 3.5 and 2.0. but when I run .NET 3.5 sp 1nothing happens either. no error, it just doesn't run.

:)

Taras Wagner, Aug 16, 2019

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 16, 2019
  3. das10 Win User
    Unable to download any framework for .net - (error code 0x80070002)

OK, the Windows 10 Feature installation method should have been straightforward, but since that errored out as well, something else seems to be going on with your Windows, so wait for somebody with more experience to suggest a way out.

In the mean time, if you haven't already, you could give muchomurka's suggestion a go as well with the elevated prompt and an install media to see if it works. The following link shows the detailed steps involved.

Offline install of .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 using DISM

das10, Aug 16, 2019
  4. .net framework 3.5 Windows 10

.NET Framework 3.5 error 0x80070002 Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. I will do my best to fix the issue.

To assist you better I would like to know, which game are you trying to play?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the
    .NET Framework 3.5. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on Programs and features, click on
      Turn Windows features on or off on the left pane.

• Click on .NET Framework 3.5 on the Window pop up to expand.

• Uncheck the box and check on Ok.
    • To re-install it back check on the box and click on OK.
    Also, I suggest you to install all the Windows update.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

.net framework 3.5 Windows 10

1. .net framework 3.5 Windows 10 - Similar Threads - net framework

2. Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.: I'm encountering an error when launching some apps. Are there any ways to fix it?---------------------------------------------------------------See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception...
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.: I'm encountering an error when launching some apps. Are there any ways to fix it?---------------------------------------------------------------See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception...
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. .Net Framework Install corrupt and now fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Net Framework Install corrupt and now fails: I opened an application that uses .Net Framework 3.5 on Windows 11. This prompted the install of the program, however the application used was already running and caused my PC to crash during the install of the windows framework. Upon rebooting Windows framework will not...
  6. .Net Framework Install corrupt and now fails

.Net Framework Install corrupt and now fails: I opened an application that uses .Net Framework 3.5 on Windows 11. This prompted the install of the program, however the application used was already running and caused my PC to crash during the install of the windows framework. Upon rebooting Windows framework will not...
  7. .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing: Hi, I bought myself a Lenovo Legion a couple months ago and one of the few games I've wanted to play, like Fallout 3, requires the .NET Framework 3.5 Download. Every time I try to download it it would be stuck on "searching for required files" for over an hour or barely make...
  8. .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing

.NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing: Hi, I bought myself a Lenovo Legion a couple months ago and one of the few games I've wanted to play, like Fallout 3, requires the .NET Framework 3.5 Download. Every time I try to download it it would be stuck on "searching for required files" for over an hour or barely make...
  9. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....
  10. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. net framework 3.5 un 4.8 windows 10 version 1909 x64

2. (KB4533002) - Error 0x80073701

3. 2019-10 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64 (KB4524101)

4. kb4524101 0x80070002,
  5. kb4524101 offline