Windows 10: Net Framework 3.5

Discus and support Net Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Theres a way to install it again since i've some software who work with that? I always get an error while to instal it :( submitted by /u/putina9... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/putina9, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Net Framework 3.5

Theres a way to install it again since i've some software who work with that? I always get an error while to instal it Net Framework 3.5 :(

submitted by /u/putina9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/putina9, Feb 27, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Net Framework 3.5

net framework 3.5

Hello,

Try the DISM method to enable .NET Framework 3.5 on your system.

Please refer following step-by-step guide:

[How To] Enable .NET Framework 3.5 On Windows 10

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Net Framework 3.5

1. Net Framework 3.5 - Similar Threads - Net Framework

2. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....
  3. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....
  4. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it: I have already installed net framework 8.1 but when i try to run an app it asks me to install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-is-supposedly-already-installed-but/3d3165e5-8a85-4324-8bb8-242e9a2c6a25
  6. .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it

.NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it: I have already installed net framework 8.1 but when i try to run an app it asks me to install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-is-supposedly-already-installed-but/3d3165e5-8a85-4324-8bb8-242e9a2c6a25
  7. .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. 2024-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2024-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for...: I get this everytime I try to update my labtop. I have windows 11 already in my labtop, but for some reason the new recent updates such as the one in the question title and Windows 11 23h2, which error code is 0x80248007, will not install. My labtop is a lenovo legion 5...
  9. 2024-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for...

2024-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for...: I get this everytime I try to update my labtop. I have windows 11 already in my labtop, but for some reason the new recent updates such as the one in the question title and Windows 11 23h2, which error code is 0x80248007, will not install. My labtop is a lenovo legion 5...
  10. There is an error code 0x80072F8F while trying to install in windows 11 .NET Framework 3.5....

There is an error code 0x80072F8F while trying to install in windows 11 .NET Framework 3.5....: There is an error code 0x80072F8F while trying to install .NET Framework 3.5. There is some major issues facing during windows updates also. Please help me to solve it...