Windows 10: .NET Framework 4.5.2 not installing

Discus and support .NET Framework 4.5.2 not installing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Win10 and i want to install .NET Framework 4.5.2 but it says "net framework 4.5 2 or later update is already installed on your computer". Yes it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DoğukanGedik, Jul 12, 2019.

1. .NET Framework 4.5.2 not installing

I have Win10 and i want to install .NET Framework 4.5.2 but it says "net framework 4.5 2 or later update is already installed on your computer". Yes it is true. I have .NET Framework 4.7.2 and before installation 4.5.2 version i have to uninstall the 4.7.2 version. But I can't install this version of my computer. I tried clean-up tool and it doesn't work. please help me. I'm in suffer.

:)

DoğukanGedik, Jul 12, 2019

2. In regard to Microsoft .NET Framework 4 install problem

Hello,

I realize your concern. Let me help you with this issue.

To assist you better, share the information.
    1. How did you uninstall the Microsoft .NET Framework 4?
    2. From where are you trying to download the Microsoft .NET Framework 4?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the below steps.
    1. Press Windows + X, and select programs and features.

2. In the Programs and Features window, click Turn Windows features on or off.

3. Under Windows Features dialog, uncheck .NET Framework 4 and click Ok
    when if prompt confirmation.

4. Reboot your PC.

5. Once you reach desktop screen, reopen the Windows Features dialog, and this time
    enable the .NET Framework 4 checkbox, and click Ok.

Do let us know the update.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 12, 2019
  4. .NET Framework 4.5.2 not installing

Problems with .NET Framework 4 Full installation

Hi,

Based on your post, it does seem like the Net Framework is still installed on your PC. Having said that, we would like to recommend a thread that we found that can help you solve your concern. To view the suggested steps from the community members who experienced
    the same issue, check this thread:
    .NET Framework 4 & 4.5 won't install because it is already installed; Windows 10 : December

We will wait for your update.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

.NET Framework 4.5.2 not installing

1. .NET Framework 4.5.2 not installing - Similar Threads - NET Framework installing

2. trying to install .net framework 4 but got error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to install .net framework 4 but got error: i was installing .net framework 4.i got errorw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-net-framework-4-but-got-error/b50fa5e2-b4de-4198-bd1a-55d108638b4b
  3. trying to install .net framework 4 but got error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trying to install .net framework 4 but got error: i was installing .net framework 4.i got errorw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-net-framework-4-but-got-error/b50fa5e2-b4de-4198-bd1a-55d108638b4b
  4. .Net Framework not installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .Net Framework not installed: Hey, 2 Days ago I had a problem with my PC that resulted in me resetting my Windows. Yesterday then my PC worked fine. I did an update overnight and when I now wanted to use my PC, most Programs say that I have to install .NET Framework v4.0.30319 or some say just I have to...
  5. .NET Framework not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .NET Framework not installing: so i have an app Spark 4 for gta 4 that i need to open. when i click the app, it says this app needs this feature: [ATTACH] When i click install this happens: [ATTACH] i tried the offline installer but it doesnt work. please help. [ATTACH] I have also tried the...
  6. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework 4 is corrupted: Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0 The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. I...
  7. .net framework not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .net framework not installing: Hello there I am Ronak Rajput. I got a problem with my .net framework3.5. The Problem is when i try to download the framework Windows Feature screen show me that Downloading Required files but it always stopes after 25% of downloading files but when i disconnected my...
  8. .Net framework 4 installation error 0x000013EC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .Net framework 4 installation error 0x000013EC: -Win 10 pro -This happened after win 10 version 1803 update. -Later upgraded to 1809(updated after 1803), no change -No restore point exists. -No more windows updates available. -The system says DotNET is installed when trying to install any available (tried them...
  9. .net framework installation utility v 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .net framework installation utility v 2: I am using HP Pavillion Core i3 7th generation Machine (b&o). Every now and then cmd pop up appears for Microsoft (R) .NET Framework Installation utility Version 2.0.50727.8825 and then disappears. I have taken a screen shot of the same. Please help...
  10. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix .NET Framework 4.5.2 or later update is already installed on this computer

2. why does net.framwork v4.5 wont install in my pc