Windows 10: .NET Framework 4.7.2 now available

Discus and support .NET Framework 4.7.2 now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are happy to announce the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 is available on Windows Update, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) and Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

.NET Framework 4.7.2 now available

Source: .NET Framework 4.7.2 is available on Windows Update, WSUS and MU Catalog | .NET Blog

:)

Brink, Jul 10, 2018

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 10, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7 General Availability

Source: Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7 General Availability | .NET Blog

Brink, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

1. .NET Framework 4.7.2 now available - Similar Threads - NET Framework available

2. trying to install .net framework 4 but got error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trying to install .net framework 4 but got error: i was installing .net framework 4.i got errorw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-net-framework-4-but-got-error/b50fa5e2-b4de-4198-bd1a-55d108638b4b
  3. .Net Framework 2 with later versions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .Net Framework 2 with later versions: I want to install a program on a Win10 home laptop. The install routine says install .NET Framework 2 first. I can see that .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.38 were recently updated. This indicates multiple versions can co-exist. Possibly the install routine for this older program...
  4. Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 2 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 2 now available: Today, we’re releasing .NET 5.0 Preview 2. It contains a set of smaller features and performance improvements. We’re continuing to work on the bigger features that will define the 5.0 release, some of which are starting to show up as initial designs at...
  5. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework 4 is corrupted: Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0 The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. I...
  6. .net framework installation utility v 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .net framework installation utility v 2: I am using HP Pavillion Core i3 7th generation Machine (b&o). Every now and then cmd pop up appears for Microsoft (R) .NET Framework Installation utility Version 2.0.50727.8825 and then disappears. I have taken a screen shot of the same. Please help...
  7. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  8. .NET Framework July 2018 Update available

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Framework July 2018 Update available: Today, we released the July 2018 Update that fixes an issue in .NET Framework 2.0, 3.5, 3.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, 4.7.2. We recommend that you apply this update if you are experiencing the issue described in the known issues Knowledge Base article 4345913....
  9. Support Ending for the .NET Framework 4, 4.5 and 4.5.1

in Windows 10 News
    Support Ending for the .NET Framework 4, 4.5 and 4.5.1: On January 12, Support Ends for these .NET Framework Versions As previously announced, starting January 12, 2016 Microsoft will no longer provide security updates, technical support or hotfixes for .NET 4, 4.5, and 4.5.1 frameworks. All other framework versions,...
  10. Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7 General Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7 General Availability: Today, we are announcing the general availability of the .NET Framework 4.7. The .NET Framework 4.7 was released as part of Windows 10 Creators Update a month ago. You can now install the .NET Framework 4.7 on other versions of Windows. You can download the .NET Framework...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. steps on how to install 4.7.2.net