Windows 10: .Net Framework 4.7.2 Uninstall

Discus and support .Net Framework 4.7.2 Uninstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to uninstall .Net Framework 4.7.2 . But we cant find it in control pannel or if we are uninstalling windows update also still it is showing in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KranthiMallela, Sep 12, 2018.

1. .Net Framework 4.7.2 Uninstall

I want to uninstall .Net Framework 4.7.2 . But we cant find it in control pannel or if we are uninstalling windows update also still it is showing in regedit .

Is there any solution for it?

:)

KranthiMallela, Sep 12, 2018

2. Net framework 4

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We also thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Method 1:

For uninstalling a program, follow the steps below:

Step 1: Open run command by pressing
    Windows key + R.

Step 2: Type
    appwiz.cpl. You can see a list of programs installed in your PC.

Step 3: Click on the program you want to install. Uninstall option will get highlighted.

Step 4: Click Uninstall to uninstall the program.

Method 2:

To Turn Windows feature on/off, follow the steps below:

For uninstalling a program, follow the steps below.

Step 1: Open run command by pressing
    Windows key + R.

Step 2: Type
    appwiz.cpl. On the left side panel select Turn Windows feature on or off
    option.

Step 3: In the appeared window, check the option
    .net framework. It will now appear in the Programs and features
    page

Step 4: Click on
    .net framework and uninstall.

Hope this helps!

Get back to us if you have queries regarding Windows, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community.

Likhitha V, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 12, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

.Net Framework 4.7.2 Uninstall

95Viper, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

.Net Framework 4.7.2 Uninstall

1. .Net Framework 4.7.2 Uninstall - Similar Threads - Net Framework Uninstall

2. How to uninstall framework 4?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to uninstall framework 4?: i have corrupted files of framework 4 i cant enter the folder or uninstall it how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-framework-4/86039263-ad54-4487-8178-8367b3f8af34
  3. How to uninstall framework 4?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall framework 4?: i have corrupted files of framework 4 i cant enter the folder or uninstall it how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-framework-4/86039263-ad54-4487-8178-8367b3f8af34
  4. How to uninstall framework 4?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. If it's possible to uninstall net framework update without uninstalling net framework?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If it's possible to uninstall net framework update without uninstalling net framework?: The latest update, November 10, 2020-KB4580980 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 , version 1903, Windows Server, version 1903, Windows 10 , version 1909, and Windows Server, version 1909 Is causing the game i play to constantly crash...
  6. .Net Framework 2 with later versions

.Net Framework 2 with later versions: I want to install a program on a Win10 home laptop. The install routine says install .NET Framework 2 first. I can see that .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.38 were recently updated. This indicates multiple versions can co-exist. Possibly the install routine for this older program...
  7. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework 4 is corrupted: Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0 The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. I...
  8. .net framework installation utility v 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .net framework installation utility v 2: I am using HP Pavillion Core i3 7th generation Machine (b&o). Every now and then cmd pop up appears for Microsoft (R) .NET Framework Installation utility Version 2.0.50727.8825 and then disappears. I have taken a screen shot of the same. Please help...
  9. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  10. How to uninstall net framework 4.6?

How to uninstall net framework 4.6?: How to uninstall net framework 4.6? 5385

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall .net framework 4.7.2

2. how to uninstall .net framework 4.7.2

3. uninstall .Net 4.7.2

4. uninstall .net framework,
  5. uninstall net framework 4.7.2,
  6. how to uninstall .net 4.7.2,
  7. uninstall .net framework 4.7.2 windows 10,
  8. .net framework uninstall,
  9. uninstall .net 4.7,
  10. uninstall 4.7.2 .net,
  11. uninstall .net 4.7.2 windows 10,