Windows 10: .NET Framework 4.8 at last, but how to be up-to-date with .NET Rollups?

Discus and support .NET Framework 4.8 at last, but how to be up-to-date with .NET Rollups? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since .NET Framework 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1 meets the End of Support on April 26, 2022 and they strongly recommend we migrate to at least .NET Framework... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vapor.trails, Nov 16, 2021.

1. .NET Framework 4.8 at last, but how to be up-to-date with .NET Rollups?

Since .NET Framework 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1 meets the End of Support on April 26, 2022 and they strongly recommend we migrate to at least .NET Framework 4.6.2 or higher, I would like to inquire a small point. If I update to .Net 4.8 will I need to install Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework from the past? I have a memo of prior rollup KB#s from 2020-01 on... Will Windows Update provide essential Security Rollups for 4.8 NET Framework, or do I search and install? - might the Quality Rollups for .NET Frameworks be Cumulative? My Win 8.1 .NET 4.8 installer is still hidden KB448610

:)

vapor.trails, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

.NET Framework May 2017 Preview of Quality Rollup

Source: .NET Framework May 2017 Preview of Quality Rollup | .NET Blog

Brink, Nov 16, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    .NET Framework May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup

Read more: .NET Framework May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup | .NET Blog

Brink, Nov 16, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

.NET Framework 4.8 at last, but how to be up-to-date with .NET Rollups?

.NET Framework May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup

Read more: .NET Framework May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup | .NET Blog

Brink, Nov 16, 2021
Thema:

.NET Framework 4.8 at last, but how to be up-to-date with .NET Rollups?

1. .NET Framework 4.8 at last, but how to be up-to-date with .NET Rollups? - Similar Threads - NET Framework last

2. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  3. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  4. .NET Framework 4.8 at last, but how to be up-to-date with .NET Rollups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 4.8 at last, but how to be up-to-date with .NET Rollups?: Since .NET Framework 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1 meets the End of Support on April 26, 2022 and they strongly recommend we migrate to at least .NET Framework 4.6.2 or higher, I would like to inquire a small point. If I update to .Net 4.8 will I need to install Security and Quality...
  5. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework 4 is corrupted: Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0 The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. I...
  6. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  7. .NET Framework October 2018 Security and Quality Rollup

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Framework October 2018 Security and Quality Rollup: Today, we released the October 2018 Security and Quality Rollup. Security No new security fixes. See .NET Framework September 2018 Security and Quality Rollup for the latest security update. Quality and Reliability This release contains the following quality and...
  8. .NET Framework September 2018 Security and Quality Rollup

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Framework September 2018 Security and Quality Rollup: Today, we are releasing the September 2018 Security and Quality Rollup. Security CVE-2018-8421 – Windows Remote Code Execution Vulnerability This security update resolves a vulnerability in Microsoft .NET Framework that could allow remote code execution when .NET Framework...
  9. .NET Framework June 2018 Security and Quality Rollup

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Framework June 2018 Security and Quality Rollup: Today, we are releasing the June 2018 Security and Quality Rollup. Security No new security fixes. See .NET Framework May 2018 Security and Quality Rollup for the latest security updates. Quality and Reliability This release contains the following quality and reliability...
  10. .NET Framework May 2017 Monthly Rollup

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Framework May 2017 Monthly Rollup: Today, we are releasing a new Security and Quality Rollup and Security Only Update for the .NET Framework. Please see .NET Core May 2017 Updates for the .NET Core updates being released today. Security Microsoft Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures CVE-2017-0248 A...