Windows 10: .NET Framework 4.8 Blocked Windows Server 2019

Discus and support .NET Framework 4.8 Blocked Windows Server 2019 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Fully patched Microsoft Server 2019 running on Azure. I am trying to install a software update for an accounts package on a company server, and this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Oliver Alcock, Dec 19, 2021.

1. .NET Framework 4.8 Blocked Windows Server 2019

Fully patched Microsoft Server 2019 running on Azure. I am trying to install a software update for an accounts package on a company server, and this update requires .NET Framework 4.8. I have tried all steps advised that I can find online, such as trying to repair and remove previous .NET Framework versions, install OS patches etc.I have tried the online and offline installer versions. When I go into add/remove features on the server within server manager, the tick boxes to remove previous .NET Framework versions are greyed out so I can’t try this this could be because the previous .NET frame

:)

Oliver Alcock, Dec 19, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10

Read more:

Brink, Dec 19, 2021
  3. .NET Framework November 13, 2019, Update for .NET Framework 4.8

KB4530742 runs successfully in regular 1809 home/pro however it cannot be installed in 1809 ltsc.

.NET Framework 4.8 Blocked Windows Server 2019 [​IMG]

The reason is simple - ltsc includes v4.7 only and patch is for v4.8 exclusively.

.NET Framework 4.8 Blocked Windows Server 2019 [​IMG]

muchomurka, Dec 19, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

.NET Framework 4.8 Blocked Windows Server 2019

Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10

Read more:

Brink, Dec 19, 2021
Thema:

.NET Framework 4.8 Blocked Windows Server 2019

1. .NET Framework 4.8 Blocked Windows Server 2019 - Similar Threads - NET Framework Blocked

2. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  3. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  4. Windows server 2019 Framework missing ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows server 2019 Framework missing ?: Hi,I have an issue with all service that use framework, when try to launch them , i get this message error So if i try to download it and install it, i have this message :In my add or remove program i don't see any of framework installation and if i try to go in "Turn Windows...
  5. Windows server 2019 Framework missing ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows server 2019 Framework missing ?: Hi,I have an issue with all service that use framework, when try to launch them , i get this message error So if i try to download it and install it, i have this message :In my add or remove program i don't see any of framework installation and if i try to go in "Turn Windows...
  6. .NET Framework 4.8 Blocked Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 4.8 Blocked Windows Server 2019: Fully patched Microsoft Server 2019 running on Azure. I am trying to install a software update for an accounts package on a company server, and this update requires .NET Framework 4.8. I have tried all steps advised that I can find online, such as trying to repair and remove...
  7. .NET Framework Blocking Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Blocking Issue: I have an app that requires .NET Framework, but when I try to install it on Windows 10, its says that it's already a part of the OS, but is turned off. When I go to 'Turn Windows features on or off', I don't see .NET Framework listed. I've searched this forum, and while I...
  8. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework 4 is corrupted: Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0 The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. I...
  9. .NET Framework November 13, 2019, Update for .NET Framework 4.8

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Framework November 13, 2019, Update for .NET Framework 4.8: Today, we released an update for .NET Framework 4.8 to Microsoft Update Catalog. Quality and Reliability This release contains the following reliability improvement. CLR Addresses an issue where some ClickOnce applications or applications creating the default AppDomain...
  10. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...