Windows 10: .NET framework 4.8 doesn't come up in "Turn off or on features"

Discus and support .NET framework 4.8 doesn't come up in "Turn off or on features" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded an app but every time i open it, it says i need to install .NET framework v4.0.30319. I looked at some youtube videos and they said to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mohini Ram, Apr 4, 2021.

1. .NET framework 4.8 doesn't come up in "Turn off or on features"

I downloaded an app but every time i open it, it says i need to install .NET framework v4.0.30319. I looked at some youtube videos and they said to download it but when i do it says its already installed on this computer and i need to turn it on in the turn on or off features place. But it doesn't even come up in there. This is all i see on the turn on or off features place: .NET framework 4.8 doesn't come up in "Turn off or on features" 7875fc70-7c87-481d-b90b-2bd4d7bfb16e?upload=true.png

:)

Mohini Ram, Apr 4, 2021

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 4, 2021
  3. microsoft net framework 4 unhandled exception has occurred in your application

Hi Simon,

Do let us know how exactly you have tried to perform repair of .Net Frame work on your computer.

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to turn off, turn on the .Net framework and check if it helps.

• PressWindows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck the .Net framework feature, restart the computer.
    • Follow the same as I & 2 check mark the feature, restart the computer and check with the status.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to repair the framework using repair tool and check.

Refer: Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool is available

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 4, 2021
  4. .NET framework 4.8 doesn't come up in "Turn off or on features"

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

.NET framework 4.8 doesn't come up in "Turn off or on features"

1. .NET framework 4.8 doesn't come up in "Turn off or on features" - Similar Threads - NET framework doesn't

2. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  3. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  4. .NET frameworks messed up

.NET frameworks messed up: Hello, As a result of trying to disable windows defender permanently I really don't want bills stupid spyware on my computer I watched a video and messed around with the .NET frameworks, and I've forgotten which checked boxes are default and which aren't. If someone could...
  5. .NET frameworks messed up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .NET frameworks messed up: Hello, As a result of trying to disable windows defender permanently I really don't want bills stupid spyware on my computer I watched a video and messed around with the .NET frameworks, and I've forgotten which checked boxes are default and which aren't. If someone could...
  6. .NET frameworks messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. .NET Framework 4.0 doesn't exist?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Framework 4.0 doesn't exist?: I started up my laptop today, and multiple alert messages popped up, telling me that I needed to install a certain version of the .NET Framework. [ATTACH] I've looked into it, and followed all the instructions from multiple different websites. I've tried to re-install...
  8. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework 4 is corrupted: Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0 The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. I...
  9. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  10. .NET Framework Doesn't Properly Download

.NET Framework Doesn't Properly Download: So I am in Windows 10 and whenever I try to install .NET Framework 3.5 I get the same error: 0x800736B3 I don't know how to solve it. I've looked in multiple places but couldn't find an answer that solves my situation What I have tried: Going into the control...