Windows 10: .NET Framework 4.8 is available on Windows Update, WSUS and MU Catalog

Discus and support .NET Framework 4.8 is available on Windows Update, WSUS and MU Catalog in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are happy to announce that Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 is now available on Windows Update, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) and Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

.NET Framework 4.8 is available on Windows Update, WSUS and MU Catalog

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/dotne...nd-mu-catalog/

:)

Brink, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

.NET Framework 4.7.1 is available on Windows Update, WSUS and MUC

Source: .NET Framework 4.7.1 is available on Windows Update, WSUS and MU Catalog! | .NET Blog

Brink, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    .NET Framework 4.7.2 now available

Source: .NET Framework 4.7.2 is available on Windows Update, WSUS and MU Catalog | .NET Blog

Brink, Aug 15, 2019
  4. D R H Win User

D R H, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

1. .NET Framework 4.8 is available on Windows Update, WSUS and MU Catalog - Similar Threads - NET Framework available

2. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  3. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  4. .NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog: Hello, I would like to ask you how I can import .NET 7 feature to WSUS or when will be available in MS update catalog. Because now I am not able to automatically distribute this feature to client PCs.Thank you....
  5. .NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog: Hello, I would like to ask you how I can import .NET 7 feature to WSUS or when will be available in MS update catalog. Because now I am not able to automatically distribute this feature to client PCs.Thank you....
  6. .NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework 4 is corrupted: Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0 The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. I...
  8. Net Framework 4.8 update catalog

in Windows 10 Support
    Net Framework 4.8 update catalog: Hello, I cannot remember if I sent this several days ago. If this was sent and I send it here again, then I ask your forgiveness. First made a search in this forum and did not find my question, so here I send it. And again, if once posted, I apologize. Looking in the MS...
  9. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  10. .NET Framework 4.7.1 is available on Windows Update, WSUS and MUC

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Framework 4.7.1 is available on Windows Update, WSUS and MUC: Today, we are happy to announce the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 is available on Windows Update, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) and Microsoft Update (MU) Catalog. This includes reliability fixes based on your early feedback on the release. .NET Framework 4.7.1 is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. (kb4486153) stuck on 0%

2. .net framework 4.8 wsus not available

3. .net 4.8 for server 2016 wsus

4. Blocking Issues:The .NET Framework 4.8 redistributable does not apply to this operating system. Please download the .NET Framework 4.8 for your operating system from the ,
  5. how to resolve blocking issues for installation .net framework 4.8 in windows 10,
  6. KB4087642 down