Windows 10: .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

Discus and support .NET Framework 4 is corrupted in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0 The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xyrmys, Jan 9, 2020.

1. /u/Xyrmys Win User

.NET Framework 4 is corrupted

Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0

The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.

I looked everywhere for a solution and all i found was a bunch of code that I'm not literate in. I can't open Arma3Launcher, Twitch app or any programs that have this issue. I already used the repair tool one solution suggested me. No help all it says that .NET is part of the OS. IDK why it says that for a repair tool. I've tried to uninstall it but I can't even find it on Add or remove programs in Settings. I'm running out of fixes I need a lot of help for a fix that I can't even find.

submitted by /u/Xyrmys
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Xyrmys, Jan 9, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 9, 2020
  3. .NET Framework 1.0 updates install every day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

The issue might occur if there is any corruption during windows update.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1 I suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on windows update.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2 I also suggest you to uncheck the
    .NET Framework 1.0 and restart the computer and check if issue persists,

Please follow the steps below:

• Right click on start menu and click on programs and features.

• Click Turn windows features on or off.

• Uncheck .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services.

• Click on ok.
    Once, you have unchecked these, Please restart your computer and recheck
    the .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services andcheck.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 9, 2020
  4. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

.NET Framework 4 is corrupted

1. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted - Similar Threads - NET Framework corrupted

2. Win 10 Net 4 framework error 0x8004005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Net 4 framework error 0x8004005: I just bought a little laptop with win 10 installed. Went through no idea how many updates but got to the point where it said Hey, you can install Win 11. It keeps telling me this btw. I installed a few programs and now I'm getting an error parsing thing in net framework 4...
  3. trying to install .net framework 4 but got error

trying to install .net framework 4 but got error: i was installing .net framework 4.i got errorw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-net-framework-4-but-got-error/b50fa5e2-b4de-4198-bd1a-55d108638b4b
  4. .NET framework 4 process uses 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET framework 4 process uses 100% CPU: I just installed windows 11, and suddenly im getting the following problem:After exactly 11 minutes without using the computer a process called "AddInProcess" uses 100% of my CPU and as soon as i move the mouse, or click a key on the keyboard that process disappears and the...
  5. .NET framework 4 process uses 100% CPU

.NET framework 4 process uses 100% CPU: I just installed windows 11, and suddenly im getting the following problem:After exactly 11 minutes without using the computer a process called "AddInProcess" uses 100% of my CPU and as soon as i move the mouse, or click a key on the keyboard that process disappears and the...
  6. Windows Update 0x80070643 - .NET Framework Corruption

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update 0x80070643 - .NET Framework Corruption: Hello, When updating SQL security, error 0x80070643. What I've done so far:- DISM and SFC - .NET Framework Repair tools - Windows built-in update troubleshooter- Rename SoftwareDistribution- Clear/Reset Catroot2- Reset Windows Update components manually per Windows Update -...
  7. Update of .NET framework freezes and corrupts system

Update of .NET framework freezes and corrupts system: I’m trying a new Win10 install on an 2014 Acer Aspire that was running Win 10 before but was very slow after the Win7 to Win10 upgrade a few years ago. After the install from a USB drive using the newest version available through the Boot Media Creator tool everything works...
  8. .Net framework 4 installation error 0x000013EC

.Net framework 4 installation error 0x000013EC: -Win 10 pro -This happened after win 10 version 1803 update. -Later upgraded to 1809(updated after 1803), no change -No restore point exists. -No more windows updates available. -The system says DotNET is installed when trying to install any available (tried them...
  9. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  10. Support Ending for the .NET Framework 4, 4.5 and 4.5.1

in Windows 10 News
    Support Ending for the .NET Framework 4, 4.5 and 4.5.1: On January 12, Support Ends for these .NET Framework Versions As previously announced, starting January 12, 2016 Microsoft will no longer provide security updates, technical support or hotfixes for .NET 4, 4.5, and 4.5.1 frameworks. All other framework versions,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. .net framework is couruplted

2. corrupt net 4.8