Windows 10: .Net Framework Already Installed

Discus and support .Net Framework Already Installed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to install .net framework and I keep receiving the error message: .net framework 4.8 or a later update is already installed on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MikeHelm79, Jul 24, 2020.

1. .Net Framework Already Installed

I'm trying to install .net framework and I keep receiving the error message:

.net framework 4.8 or a later update is already installed on this computer

I have downloaded and run .net framework repair tool. After it has been run, I receive this message:

The tool is unable to resolve the installation issue on your computer. The following logs will be sent to Microsoft for further analysis.

Is there any other solution for this? At this point, I'm completely stumped.

:)

MikeHelm79, Jul 24, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 26, 2020
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 26, 2020
  4. .Net Framework Already Installed

.Net Framework Already Installed

I'm trying to install .net framework and I keep receiving the error message:

.net framework 4.8 or a later update is already installed on this computer

I have downloaded and run .net framework repair tool. After it has been run, I receive this message:

The tool is unable to resolve the installation issue on your computer. The following logs will be sent to Microsoft for further analysis.

Is there any other solution for this? At this point, I'm completely stumped.

MikeHelm79, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

.Net Framework Already Installed

1. .Net Framework Already Installed - Similar Threads - Net Framework Already

2. .Net framework v4.8 already installed but isn’t working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Net framework v4.8 already installed but isn’t working: Hello,I was trying to install Microsoft .net framework v4.8.1, but whenever I do it says that it’s already installed. I then check in C:/Program Files x86/Reference Asseblies/Microsoft/Framework, and couldn’t find v4.8 file. Thing is though when I go to control...
  3. .Net framework v4.8 already installed but isn’t working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .Net framework v4.8 already installed but isn’t working: Hello,I was trying to install Microsoft .net framework v4.8.1, but whenever I do it says that it’s already installed. I then check in C:/Program Files x86/Reference Asseblies/Microsoft/Framework, and couldn’t find v4.8 file. Thing is though when I go to control...
  4. .NET framework already exists but not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET framework already exists but not working: I'm currently unable to open any files that require .NET Framework 4.6.2. I have 4.8 installed but whenever I attempt to open any applications it gives me the error message 'This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: .NET Framework,...
  5. .NET framework already exists but not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET framework already exists but not working: I'm currently unable to open any files that require .NET Framework 4.6.2. I have 4.8 installed but whenever I attempt to open any applications it gives me the error message 'This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: .NET Framework,...
  6. .NET framework already exists but not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. .NET Framework 4.8 or later already installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .NET Framework 4.8 or later already installed: I tried to install .net framework 4.8 but it stated ".NET Framework 4.8 or later update is already installed on this computer." File search only found v4.0_4.0.0.0. Regedit only found up to 4.0. I am certain that v4.8 has not been updated. Yet, it registers as having a later...
  8. Prompted to install .NET framework v4.8 but it's already installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Prompted to install .NET framework v4.8 but it's already installed: When I try to run a program dependent on .NET framework, I get prompted to download v4.8, then when I try to install it, I'm notified that it's already installed, which makes sense because it is. Why aren't programs recognizing that 4.8 is installed? I've deactivated and...
  9. .NET Framework not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .NET Framework not installing: so i have an app Spark 4 for gta 4 that i need to open. when i click the app, it says this app needs this feature: [ATTACH] When i click install this happens: [ATTACH] i tried the offline installer but it doesnt work. please help. [ATTACH] I have also tried the...
  10. .net framework not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .net framework not installing: Hello there I am Ronak Rajput. I got a problem with my .net framework3.5. The Problem is when i try to download the framework Windows Feature screen show me that Downloading Required files but it always stopes after 25% of downloading files but when i disconnected my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. .net framework 4.5.2 or a later update is already installed on this computer