Windows 10: Net framework and visual c++

Discus and support Net framework and visual c++ in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just install windows 10 to my laptop, do i need to install all NET Framework and M Visual C++ or it automatically installed when u install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mikelferdinan, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Net framework and visual c++

I just install windows 10 to my laptop, do i need to install all NET Framework and M Visual C++ or it automatically installed when u install the window?

:)

mikelferdinan, Jan 14, 2018
  2. duzza Win User

PC Suite will not install

Hi, thanks for your help but it didn't work....my computer seems to have errors with even getting the 3.5 net framework service pack. I have Visual C++ 2005 redistributable and .Net Framework v1.0.3705

duzza, Jan 14, 2018
  3. assassins creed Brotherhood

Hi,

i upgrade to win 10 and want to play Assassins creed Brotherhood but when i start game i see this error "Ordinal 1 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\program files (x86)\ Ubisoft\ assassin's creed brotherhood\winmm.asi".

I try set compatibility with win 8, 7 and xp and nothing work. Try reinstal game and DirectX, Microsoft Visual C++ 2010, Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 but nothing
    work.

Thank you for any advice.

MiroslavVytiska, Jan 14, 2018
  4. hiphopper Win User

Net framework and visual c++

Typically those components will get installed if you have Apps that need them. Except for some free apps that will require you to install them specifically. I believe Windows 10 comes with the latest .Net installed.

hiphopper, Jan 14, 2018
  5. Berton Win User
    I've found the only .NET Framework not needed is the very early versions like 1.1. Some programs need specific versions and like was mentioned, when you try to run a particular program it will tell you. The latest versions are not always all-encompassing or backward compatible.

Berton, Jan 14, 2018
  6. Helmut Win User
    .NET Framework is part of Windows, occasionally an application may install extra bits or version required or they will be downloaded from MS.

Pretty much the same with MS Visual C++, the version required will be installed by the application or downloaded from MS.

Helmut, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Net framework and visual c++

1. Net framework and visual c++ - Similar Threads - Net framework visual

2. Does reinstalling windows fixes .net framework and visual c++ problems?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does reinstalling windows fixes .net framework and visual c++ problems?: I was having a problem with error code 0xc000007b. After contacting the support team, they asked me to reinstall the windows. Currently it is being installed.I have heard online that the error in most cases comes from corrupted .Net framework, Microsoft Visual c++, DirectX,...
  3. Does reinstalling windows fixes .net framework and visual c++ problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does reinstalling windows fixes .net framework and visual c++ problems?: Does reinstalling windows fixes .net framework and visual c++ problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-reinstalling-windows-fixes-net-framework-and/820a2fcb-3f3f-4337-ba34-a97ec9807c2f
  4. Buggy Net Framework/Visual C++?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buggy Net Framework/Visual C++?: Something is wrong with my Windows, I have noticed that some applications or games do not work correctly or take too long to load,mainly emulators or games that are a little old from 2008-2009, upon investigation I realized that there is some type of bug withapplications or...
  5. Buggy Net Framework/Visual C++?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Buggy Net Framework/Visual C++?: Something is wrong with my Windows, I have noticed that some applications or games do not work correctly or take too long to load,mainly emulators or games that are a little old from 2008-2009, upon investigation I realized that there is some type of bug withapplications or...
  6. Buggy Net Framework/Visual C++?

Buggy Net Framework/Visual C++?: Something is wrong with my Windows, I have noticed that some applications or games do not work correctly or take too long to load, mainly emulators or games that are a little old from 2008-2009, upon investigation I realized that there is some type of bug with applications or...
  7. .net or visual c++

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .net or visual c++: Hello everyone i am facing a problem,with adobe premier pro installation.i get many error massages like generic error,codec error,file missing,when i drag and drop a mp3 or wav file it looks generic error is it directx or .net or visual c++ probelm.my pc is newly installed...
  8. .net or visual c++

.net or visual c++: Hello everyone i am facing a problem,with adobe premier pro installation.i get many error massages like generic error,codec error,file missing,when i drag and drop a mp3 or wav file it looks generic error is it directx or .net or visual c++ probelm.my pc is newly installed...
  9. Visual Studio 2019 C# Windows Form .NET Frameworks CS0120

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Studio 2019 C# Windows Form .NET Frameworks CS0120: HI! I am trying to make an app, and i made i just how i like it, and I tried to Build it, and it gave me the code in the subject saying "An object reference is required for the non-static feild, method, or property. My script was perfect, even when I built it earlier, but...
  10. Visual Studio (.NET Framework)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Studio (.NET Framework): I have the latest Framework 48 installed (along with the 48 runtime) on my Windows 10 desktop. Running Visual Studio 2017 Community. When I select a NEW PROJECT and specify (.NET Framework) -- I get a dialog box which reads: THIS TEMPLATE IS NOT PRESENT ON THE...