Windows 10: .NET Framework Corrupted, Installer not detecting anything wrong. How to fix / remove fully?

Discus and support .NET Framework Corrupted, Installer not detecting anything wrong. How to fix / remove fully? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been stuck on this for a while. I have ran the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool and the .NET Framework Repair Tool, and also ran `/repair` on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SpiralGaia, Dec 8, 2020.

1. .NET Framework Corrupted, Installer not detecting anything wrong. How to fix / remove fully?

I have been stuck on this for a while. I have ran the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool and the .NET Framework Repair Tool, and also ran `/repair` on the directory of the 4.8 download file, trying both repair and remove. Every time I open the download for 4.8 it claims it is downloaded even though I have taken every procedure to remove the program. I am trying to remove everything to get a full, clean install, but it is simply not working. A few programs now say:

.NET Framework Corrupted, Installer not detecting anything wrong. How to fix / remove fully? f531ef82-5a27-467a-a150-01981e7c88db?upload=true.png

The registry directory that is asking for is missing the folder `.NETFramework`, and so I can honestly stuck. I can not Reinstall Windows 10 or Reset Windows 10 because I am simply too busy with school. Any advice on what I should do?

:)

SpiralGaia, Dec 8, 2020

2. .NET Framework 1.0 updates install every day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

The issue might occur if there is any corruption during windows update.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1 I suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on windows update.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2 I also suggest you to uncheck the
    .NET Framework 1.0 and restart the computer and check if issue persists,

Please follow the steps below:

• Right click on start menu and click on programs and features.

• Click Turn windows features on or off.

• Uncheck .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services.

• Click on ok.
    Once, you have unchecked these, Please restart your computer and recheck
    the .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services andcheck.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 8, 2020
  4. .NET Framework Corrupted, Installer not detecting anything wrong. How to fix / remove fully?

.NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

.NET Framework Corrupted, Installer not detecting anything wrong. How to fix / remove fully?

1. .NET Framework Corrupted, Installer not detecting anything wrong. How to fix / remove fully? - Similar Threads - NET Framework Corrupted

2. .Net Framework Install corrupt and now fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Net Framework Install corrupt and now fails: I opened an application that uses .Net Framework 3.5 on Windows 11. This prompted the install of the program, however the application used was already running and caused my PC to crash during the install of the windows framework. Upon rebooting Windows framework will not...
  3. .Net Framework Install corrupt and now fails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .Net Framework Install corrupt and now fails: I opened an application that uses .Net Framework 3.5 on Windows 11. This prompted the install of the program, however the application used was already running and caused my PC to crash during the install of the windows framework. Upon rebooting Windows framework will not...
  4. .Net framework detection or installation messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Net framework detection or installation messed up: for a few days, the detection of .Net on my devices seems to be completely messed.Since forever, I am deploying .Net updates by SCCM and according to it, I am on 2023-07 KB5028937 for almost all my devices. So in SCCM everything looks just like always.At the same time,...
  5. .Net framework detection or installation messed up

.Net framework detection or installation messed up: for a few days, the detection of .Net on my devices seems to be completely messed.Since forever, I am deploying .Net updates by SCCM and according to it, I am on 2023-07 KB5028937 for almost all my devices. So in SCCM everything looks just like always.At the same time,...
  6. .Net framework detection or installation messed up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. .net framework installed but apps not working/detecting it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .net framework installed but apps not working/detecting it: Hi,Something happened to my PC that I suspect was caused by the windows update KB5027538. All my apps that use .Net Framework failed to start giving this error message "The application requires one of the following versions of the .Net Framework v.4.0.30319. Do you want to...
  8. Detect .Net framework installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Detect .Net framework installation: Good evening,I am trying to install both 4.7.2 and 4.8 .net framework. I have installed them to my PC, but I want to check if they are indeed installed through registry editor. I am following the path Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework...
  9. Detect .Net framework installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Detect .Net framework installation: Good evening,I am trying to install both 4.7.2 and 4.8 .net framework. I have installed them to my PC, but I want to check if they are indeed installed through registry editor. I am following the path Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework...
  10. Detect .Net framework installation