Windows 10: net Framework error

Discus and support net Framework error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows SpecificationsVersion 1809Installed on 14-12-18OS Build 17763.194 I have installed dual boot with windows 10 64bit .Ihave updated to 1809 in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joe2005, Dec 23, 2018.

1. joe2005 Win User

net Framework error

Windows SpecificationsVersion 1809Installed on 14-12-18OS Build 17763.194

I have installed dual boot with windows 10 64bit .Ihave updated to 1809 in october itself and finding freezing slow issues did a reset. 64 bit windows is having issues which I think are inter related.1.Tried to install microsoft indic which requires net framework 2.0 .Turn Windows features on or off -unable to find net framework 3.5 or 4.7.(Features.png)2.powershell not working mscoree.dll missing3.In apps and features net framework is not mentioned4.Downloaded net framework 4.7.2 unable to install since it is already installed and updated.5.netfx_setupverifier says net framework 4.7.2 not installed6 2018-12 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64 (KB4470502) installed.Request help

:)

joe2005, Dec 23, 2018

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Microsoft .Net Framework

Basically, to sum up what I can tell:
    -The application(s) that crashed use .NET Framework 2.0 or 3.5.
    -First error is it getting nothing when it expected something (not very telling).
    -Second error occured in "System.Data.SQLite" which is not .NET Framework. I repeat, not .NET Framework.
    -SQLite is is a GNU licenced, free to use library.
    -Any .NET-compiled service or process could be causing the error. If you watch the Task Manager, you might be able to tell which process closes after you click on "Quit."

I suggest you search your computer for sqlite*.dll. Whatever programs it is found in close proximity to are most likely the culprits for the crashes.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 23, 2018
  4. net Framework error

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

net Framework error

1. net Framework error - Similar Threads - net Framework error

2. .NET Framework Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Error: Hi there.I am having problems with .NET Framework. Everytime I run an app that uses .NET framework, it will display messages like this:This problem is major to me because some apps like Visual Studio and Discord will not work.I have tried the following: - Re-enable the .NET...
  3. .Net Framework Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Net Framework Error: Every time I wake my computer from sleep I get the following Microsoft .NET Framework error. I cannot figure what is causing this issue.See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box.************** Exception Text...
  4. .Net Framework Error

.Net Framework Error: Anyone how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-error/f0cdef5c-eabe-4703-8821-5c1d703b6c9d
  5. .net framework error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .net framework error: so i had replace my old ssd with a new one but then switched back to the old one but when i tried to launch certain programs such as surfshark, hp update it just tells me to download a .net framework version but when i try to download it, it then tells me that a newer version...
  6. .NET Framework Error

.NET Framework Error: Hello Everyone. I have an HP Laptop with 8GB RAM 2.1 GB System Reserved and a Ryzen 5 3550H APU and GTX 1650 GPU. Whenever I boot into the windows, it gives me this .NET Client Error which I'd be stating below. Anyone's help or insight on this would be highly appreciated....
  7. .NET framework errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET framework errors: I tried downloading GOG Galaxy 2.0 and it said that I needed the .NET framework to install it. When I try to install that latest version of the framework it says I already have it installed. A similar thing happened with Discord when I tried to reinstall it (although it won't...
  8. .NET Framework error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .NET Framework error: I have a new HP with Windows 10 which is also up to date. I am trying to install Printshop 23.0 Deluxe and I keep getting the .NET Framework error. I have been emailing with their support but it is not helping much. Suggestions??...
  9. NET Framework error

NET Framework error: NET Framework will not enable CAS by default, I need to know how to do it please to run a DLL file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-error/4fdc6e61-481e-4ef3-bc46-867e29b966ff
  10. net Framework error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    net Framework error: Windows SpecificationsVersion 1809Installed on 14-12-18OS Build 17763.194 I have installed dual boot with windows 10 64bit .Ihave updated to 1809 in october itself and finding freezing slow issues did a reset. 64 bit windows is having issues which I think are inter...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4470502 gaming mouse