Windows 10: .NET framework files not patching

Discus and support .NET framework files not patching in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We have machines showing as missing patches even though the patches are either applied or are not applicable. We've tried running patches manually... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Paulie999, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Paulie999 Win User

.NET framework files not patching

We have machines showing as missing patches even though the patches are either applied or are not applicable. We've tried running patches manually 4338825 and 4103727 but both say they are not applicable. Tenable is accurately reporting the file version it says is vulnerable, but we can't figure out how to update these files. Other machines show the proper version of these files. Anyone have any ideas what MS KB/Patch might fix this or if there is another issue going on?

Plugin ID: 109652

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5

The remote host is missing one of the following rollup KBs :

Cumulative

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.security.dll has not been patched.

Remote version : 2.0.50727.8784

Should be : 2.0.50727.8804

Plugin ID: 110990

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5

The remote host is missing one of the following rollup KBs :

Cumulative

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\sos.dll has not been patched.

Remote version : 2.0.50727.8784

Should be : 2.0.50727.8831

:)

Paulie999, Jul 31, 2018

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Jul 31, 2018
  4. .NET framework files not patching

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

I have the same problem and I have a MSI GS70 Notebook, I key is pressed(Fn+volume up key) this problem come to my display. Please help me.

OGUZHANAYDIN, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

.NET framework files not patching

1. .NET framework files not patching - Similar Threads - NET framework files

2. Net framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Net framework: Hi .When I go to update and securty to update win10 pro for check .When I press check for update . Showing me 2 update 1 for Microsoft defender antivirus and one for net framework .Microsoft defender antivirus installing And net framework showing install square so I have to...
  3. .NET framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET framework: First of all, I want to use my ps4 controller to play something. I must use DS4 programme for this. I installed the programme successfully. But, when I open the programme, it gives an error that says you must install ".NET ". Although, I install the .NET framework it gave...
  4. .NET framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET framework: First of all, I want to use my ps4 controller to play something. I must use DS4 programme for this. I installed the programme successfully. But, when I open the programme, it gives an error that says you must install ".NET ". Although, I install the .NET framework it gave...
  5. net framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    net framework: Hi everyone, I'm installing the .net framework in windows 10, but the problem shows "net framework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system". please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/dc7042ba-38ad-4c2a-b795-610aff6e34b1
  6. net framework

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    net framework: does my windows 10 not support the net framework web installer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/daa8b145-cd2e-41bb-a7c1-e233342f966f
  7. .NET FRAMEWORK

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .NET FRAMEWORK: I have accidentally deleted all my .NET files. whether it was .NET Framework, Microsoft .NET or System.NET. Now when I'm trying to download .NET FRAMEWORK it is showing that my system already has a version of .NET FRAMEWORK but as i mentioned i have deleted those files then...
  8. .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .NET Framework: [IMG]Started seeing this message in my new Acer predator helios 300 ,after a few days of use ,I tried reinstalling the latest version of .net framework but still no use.... Can someone help me with this error and also the screen freezes whenever the system is turned on and...
  9. .net framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .net framework: My registry editor is showing that only version 4.0 of the net framework is installed on my system but when I run the net framework setup it says this version is already installed. Please help me with the same...
  10. Net Framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Net Framework: Hello, In my win 10 1803 system are installed .Net 4.5 and .Net 4.5 classic. While looking into the MS update catalog, found this KB4502563 which is an update to .Net 4.8. Shell I install .Net 4.8 first or ignore the update and remain with 4.5 version already installed....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. .net framework 3.5 not patching to 2.0.50727.8804 on windows 10

2. .net web extensions not patching

3. 2.0.50727.8804

4. .net 4 patches showing as required but are not applicable,
  5. Ox87D00668 .NET not patching,
  6. C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv2.0.50727system.xml.dll has not been patched