Windows 10: .NET Framework Initialization Error

Discus and support .NET Framework Initialization Error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I try to open the applications Discord or Brother Printer apps both of which i have uninstalled I get this error message. Whenever I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmeyaParchure, Mar 26, 2020.

1. .NET Framework Initialization Error

Whenever I try to open the applications Discord or Brother Printer apps both of which i have uninstalled I get this error message. Whenever I try to install discord i get this error message. Please help.

.NET Framework Initialization Error cee42ceb-7d55-41d1-b634-ed5343e16283?upload=true.png

Thanks

:)

AmeyaParchure, Mar 26, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Microsoft .Net Framework

Basically, to sum up what I can tell:
    -The application(s) that crashed use .NET Framework 2.0 or 3.5.
    -First error is it getting nothing when it expected something (not very telling).
    -Second error occured in "System.Data.SQLite" which is not .NET Framework. I repeat, not .NET Framework.
    -SQLite is is a GNU licenced, free to use library.
    -Any .NET-compiled service or process could be causing the error. If you watch the Task Manager, you might be able to tell which process closes after you click on "Quit."

I suggest you search your computer for sqlite*.dll. Whatever programs it is found in close proximity to are most likely the culprits for the crashes.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 26, 2020
  4. .NET Framework Initialization Error

.net framework initialization error

I AM TRYING TO INSTALL BLUESTACKS ON MY PC, BUT AS SOON AS I OPEN IT, IT SHOWS'.NET FRAMEWORK INITIALIZATION ERROR AND BELOW IT UNABLE TO FIND A VERSION OF RUNTIME TO RUN THIS APPLICATION' PLZ HELP ME

Aditya VLN, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

.NET Framework Initialization Error

1. .NET Framework Initialization Error - Similar Threads - NET Framework Initialization

2. .NET Framework initialization error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework initialization error: I have a pop up every 10 minutes and the pop up is: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-initialization-error/c7c0328c-8ff9-448b-8193-12058d11e25f
  3. .NET Framework initialization error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework initialization error: I have a pop up every 10 minutes and the pop up is: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-initialization-error/c7c0328c-8ff9-448b-8193-12058d11e25f
  4. .net runtime Framework initializing on startup

.net runtime Framework initializing on startup: How do I stop It? Everytime I turn on my computer the .net starts and asks for admin prompt, how do I disable It? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-runtime-framework-initializing-on-startup/d1fac973-0319-438e-995d-bf37bf7d2f83
  5. .NET Framework Initialization Erorr - v4.0.30319

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .NET Framework Initialization Erorr - v4.0.30319: "To run this application, you must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework:v4.0.30319Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropiate version of the .NET Framework."Apps such as discord and breezip are effected by this....
  6. .NET Framework Initialization Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework Initialization Error: Hello, Below I am outlining a problem I am having with the .NET Framework that is wreaking havoc on various programs and utilities I am trying to run. Below is the error I keep getting when I start my system and below that is some issues its causing and my attempted fixes so...
  7. .NET Framework Initialization Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .NET Framework Initialization Error: Hello, Below I am outlining a problem I am having with the .NET Framework that is wreaking havoc on various programs and utilities I am trying to run. Below is the error I keep getting when I start my system and below that is some issues its causing and my attempted fixes so...
  8. .NET Framework Initialization Error

9. Error AcPowerNotification.exe-.NET Framework Initialization Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error AcPowerNotification.exe-.NET Framework Initialization Error...: Hola, el problema que tengo pasó de la siguiente manera, usaba la computadora con normalidad y de repente los periféricos empezaron a andar con demasiado retraso, seguidamente de eso me arrojo una pantalla azul con el error unmountable boot volume, el equipo se reinicio y a...
  10. Error AcPowerNotification.exe-.NET Framework Initialization Error...

Error AcPowerNotification.exe-.NET Framework Initialization Error...: Hola, el problema que tengo pasó de la siguiente manera, usaba la computadora con normalidad y de repente los periféricos empezaron a andar con demasiado retraso, seguidamente de eso me arrojo una pantalla azul con el error unmountable boot volume, el equipo se reinicio y a...