Windows 10: .Net Framework Install Error

Discus and support .Net Framework Install Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I install .Net Framework 3.5, it is failed with "error code 0x800f0954".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by #Robin#, Nov 9, 2019.

1. #Robin# Win User

.Net Framework Install Error

When I install .Net Framework 3.5, it is failed with "error code 0x800f0954".

:)

#Robin#, Nov 9, 2019

2. .NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 9, 2019
  4. .Net Framework Install Error

Microsoft .Net Framework

Basically, to sum up what I can tell:
    -The application(s) that crashed use .NET Framework 2.0 or 3.5.
    -First error is it getting nothing when it expected something (not very telling).
    -Second error occured in "System.Data.SQLite" which is not .NET Framework. I repeat, not .NET Framework.
    -SQLite is is a GNU licenced, free to use library.
    -Any .NET-compiled service or process could be causing the error. If you watch the Task Manager, you might be able to tell which process closes after you click on "Quit."

I suggest you search your computer for sqlite*.dll. Whatever programs it is found in close proximity to are most likely the culprits for the crashes.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

.Net Framework Install Error

1. .Net Framework Install Error - Similar Threads - Net Framework Install

2. .NET Framework installation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework installation error: I just first opened my Windows 7, installed an app called "SafeInCloud", and when I try to open it, it says that I need .NET Framework 4.6.2, here is a screenshot:So I clicked "yes", installed the .NET Framework installer, opened it, and it says ".NET Framework 4.8 has not...
  3. .NET Framework installation error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework installation error: I just first opened my Windows 7, installed an app called "SafeInCloud", and when I try to open it, it says that I need .NET Framework 4.6.2, here is a screenshot:So I clicked "yes", installed the .NET Framework installer, opened it, and it says ".NET Framework 4.8 has not...
  4. .Net Framework not installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .Net Framework not installed: Hey, 2 Days ago I had a problem with my PC that resulted in me resetting my Windows. Yesterday then my PC worked fine. I did an update overnight and when I now wanted to use my PC, most Programs say that I have to install .NET Framework v4.0.30319 or some say just I have to...
  5. .NET Framework Install Error 0x800F0922

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Framework Install Error 0x800F0922: I'm trying to install .NET Framework 3.5 because Steam requires it for me to run 2 games I just bought, but every time I try to install it, it gives the following error code and message: The changes couldn't be completed. Please reboot your computer and try again. Error...
  6. installing .NET Framework 3.5. error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    installing .NET Framework 3.5. error: [ATTACH].NET Framework 3.5'i yüklerken bu hatayı alıyorum. hata kodu: 0x800F0922 Windows 10 Steam'de bir oyun açmaya çalıştığımda, onu yüklememi istiyor. ve yükleyemiyorum...
  7. .NET Framework not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .NET Framework not installing: so i have an app Spark 4 for gta 4 that i need to open. when i click the app, it says this app needs this feature: [ATTACH] When i click install this happens: [ATTACH] i tried the offline installer but it doesnt work. please help. [ATTACH] I have also tried the...
  8. Error Installing .NET Framework 3.5

Error Installing .NET Framework 3.5: Hey guys, So today I installed gta iv and watch dogs. but during the installation process, both games require net framwork 3.5. and when I installed net framework 3.5, it became like the picture below View: https://imgur.com/AnI1fRp can you help me solving this problem?...
  9. .net framework not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .net framework not installing: Hello there I am Ronak Rajput. I got a problem with my .net framework3.5. The Problem is when i try to download the framework Windows Feature screen show me that Downloading Required files but it always stopes after 25% of downloading files but when i disconnected my...
  10. .Net Framework Not Installing

.Net Framework Not Installing: https://www.reddit.com/r/computer_help/comments/9pt8ie/net_framework_35_wont_install/?st=JNHDB2ET&sh=c5fa046a Hopefully somebody can help :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-not-installing/9606b9ea-0819-4a27-971e-b58996e53436