Windows 10: .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

Discus and support .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need help, I've been seeing these black box pop ups on my computer. It appears and disappears fast within a second. It happens every few minutes and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Allanb2, May 26, 2021.

1. Allanb2 Win User

.NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

I need help, I've been seeing these black box pop ups on my computer. It appears and disappears fast within a second. It happens every few minutes and its been bothering me. Why is it doing this and can it be fixed? I've tried the cleaning tool already but still nothing. I took screenshots of some of the pop ups, the first screenshot is what usually pops up and disappears. Could this be a malware? I've fully scanned my computer and

:)

Allanb2, May 26, 2021
  2. WSpaght Win User

.net FRAMEWORK version 2.0

No it didn't help. When I opened the dialog box that you are referring to, the "(NET Framework 3.5(includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)" box was already ticked/darkened. I went ahead and restarted my computer again just in case. When my computer restarted, I got
    the small pop up box that said that the "net Framework version 2.0" had not been installed. Any other ideas?

WSpaght, May 26, 2021
  3. unable to install microsoft .net framework 4 on my windows 10

Hello Dinesh,

There's a possibility that Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already part of your Windows that's why you are getting the error message
    Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4
    redistributable. when installing it. To verify if it was already installed, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start menu.
    • Type Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Press Enter.
    • Check if you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0. If so, tick the box beside it.
    • Click on OK.

Once completed, kindly provide us with the result for further assistance.

Desiree Yau, May 26, 2021
  4. .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

.net FRAMEWORK version 2.0

Hi
    WSpaght

.NET FRAMEWORK 2.0

This will Help You:

Please let us know

• Please let us know if the issue is Resolved or Not. Please feel free to communicate by replying if you need more help

Roharashraj™, May 26, 2021
Thema:

.NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

1. .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup - Similar Threads - NET Framework installation

2. Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup: I need help, I've been seeing these black box pop ups on my computer. It appears and disappears fast within a second. It happens every few minutes and it's been bothering me. Why is it doing this, and can it be fixed? I've tried the cleaning tool already but still nothing. I...
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup: I need help, I've been seeing these black box pop ups on my computer. It appears and disappears fast within a second. It happens every few minutes and it's been bothering me. Why is it doing this, and can it be fixed? I've tried the cleaning tool already but still nothing. I...
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup: I need help, I've been seeing these black box pop ups on my computer. It appears and disappears fast within a second. It happens every few minutes and it's been bothering me. Why is it doing this, and can it be fixed? I've tried the cleaning tool already but still nothing.I...
  5. Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup: I need help, I've been seeing these black box pop ups on my computer. It appears and disappears fast within a second. It happens every few minutes and it's been bothering me. Why is it doing this, and can it be fixed? I've tried the cleaning tool already but still nothing.I...
  6. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  7. .NET Framework 8

.NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  8. .NET Framework installation utility, AddInUtil.exe Viruses?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .NET Framework installation utility, AddInUtil.exe Viruses?: .NET Framework installation utility is using 100% GPU when idel, AddInUtil.exe is using 100% CPU when idel tooI have done tons of virus checks and can't find anything that helps. Anybody got an Idea? This issue has been persistent for several days now...
  9. dscerrd popup, .NET Framework Assembly Registration Utility popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    dscerrd popup, .NET Framework Assembly Registration Utility popup: Dear all,For the past months, I have been suffering from a major issue.You see, whenever I'm playing a game, programming for work or just idling the PC, an annoying windows pops up for a split second and then disappears again, which causes any fullscreen application like...
  10. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...