Windows 10: NET Framework installieren Assembly Fehler?

Discus and support NET Framework installieren Assembly Fehler? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I cannot start any programs at the moment because of a problem with the NET Framwork. When activating NET Framework I got the error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AskScamander, Jun 13, 2020.

1. NET Framework installieren Assembly Fehler?

Hello

I cannot start any programs at the moment because of a problem with the NET Framwork. When activating NET Framework I got the error message Assembly could not be found - 0x80073701. A look into the logs of CBS showed the following error:

CBS Failed to pin deployment while resolving Update: Microsoft Windows Editions Professional Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~~10.0.18362.535.Microsoft Windows Editions Professional Deployment from file: (zero) [HRESULT = 0x80073701 - ERROR_SXS_ASSEMBLY_MISSING]

Can I assume that the package "10.0.18362.535" is referenced in the registry key even though this package might not exist? Should I delete all entries of the registry editor under PackageDetect with this package and see if I can activate NET Framework?

:)

AskScamander, Jun 13, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Jun 13, 2020
  4. NET Framework installieren Assembly Fehler?

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

I have the same problem and I have a MSI GS70 Notebook, I key is pressed(Fn+volume up key) this problem come to my display. Please help me.

OGUZHANAYDIN, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

NET Framework installieren Assembly Fehler?

1. NET Framework installieren Assembly Fehler? - Similar Threads - NET Framework installieren

2. Microsoft .NET Framework Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.: So I have this new computer and tried to download steam and some game, when I installed the first one everythign was going perfect but when the window of some complementary program pop out and i tried to install them somethign went wrong and when i try to execute it this...
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET Framework Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.: So I have this new computer and tried to download steam and some game, when I installed the first one everythign was going perfect but when the window of some complementary program pop out and i tried to install them somethign went wrong and when i try to execute it this...
  4. .NET framework

.NET framework: First of all, I want to use my ps4 controller to play something. I must use DS4 programme for this. I installed the programme successfully. But, when I open the programme, it gives an error that says you must install ".NET ". Although, I install the .NET framework it gave...
  5. dscerrd popup, .NET Framework Assembly Registration Utility popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    dscerrd popup, .NET Framework Assembly Registration Utility popup: Dear all,For the past months, I have been suffering from a major issue.You see, whenever I'm playing a game, programming for work or just idling the PC, an annoying windows pops up for a split second and then disappears again, which causes any fullscreen application like...
  6. .NET Framework Error. Could Not load file or assembly 'Phhmoxto.Version= 1.0.0.0....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .NET Framework Error. Could Not load file or assembly 'Phhmoxto.Version= 1.0.0.0....: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Phhmoxto, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,...
  7. net framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    net framework: Hi everyone, I'm installing the .net framework in windows 10, but the problem shows "net framework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system". please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/dc7042ba-38ad-4c2a-b795-610aff6e34b1
  8. net framework

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    net framework: does my windows 10 not support the net framework web installer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/daa8b145-cd2e-41bb-a7c1-e233342f966f
  9. .net framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .net framework: My registry editor is showing that only version 4.0 of the net framework is installed on my system but when I run the net framework setup it says this version is already installed. Please help me with the same...
  10. Net Framework

Net Framework: Hello, In my win 10 1803 system are installed .Net 4.5 and .Net 4.5 classic. While looking into the MS update catalog, found this KB4502563 which is an update to .Net 4.8. Shell I install .Net 4.8 first or ignore the update and remain with 4.5 version already installed....