Windows 10: .NET Framework not being detected by Win 10, Is installed

Discus and support .NET Framework not being detected by Win 10, Is installed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys, This is odd, when I'm trying to run software I've been using for weeks, today I cant because windows isn't detecting that I have .Net... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Saddlesore82, Nov 17, 2019.

1. .NET Framework not being detected by Win 10, Is installed

Hey guys,

This is odd, when I'm trying to run software I've been using for weeks, today I cant because windows isn't detecting that I have .Net framework installed.

The direct quote is:

Missing .Net Dependencies (dialogue box)

This Application requires .NET Core 2.2 or higher which is currently not installed on your system. Would you like to open the download page?

So I click yes, takes me to the .NET framework download, I pull v4.8...start to install it and the installer stops stating that software is already installed?

Any clues?

Thanks

:)

Saddlesore82, Nov 17, 2019

2. .NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 17, 2019
  4. .NET Framework not being detected by Win 10, Is installed

.net framework 3.5 sp1 not installing

All right.. this is the funny a$$ part.. So.. TRT, I did what you said.. then did something I should of did WAY before starting this.. Reg cleaner.. lol..

So.. my steps..

• Uninstall everything to which it's just .net framework 2.0
    • Restart
    • Install 3.5 sp1 via *Stick Out Tongue .NET Framework not being detected by Win 10, Is installed :program and Features: Turn off....
    • Restart
    • Reg clean threw CCleaner 4 times, every time had a issue.
    • Verify that all .net up to 3.5 sp1 was installed and been verified to be working
    • went to website
    • saw a action to "run test" to see if system is compatible.
    • Allowed Firewall/ windows defender to run said program (says it's a low grade trojan
    • Went to issued program and opened..
    • Worked..

lol... oh, how stupid I was.. I all ways run reg cleaner on new os's... My mind is losing myself... *Roll :roll:

Cold Storm, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

.NET Framework not being detected by Win 10, Is installed

1. .NET Framework not being detected by Win 10, Is installed - Similar Threads - NET Framework being

2. .Net framework detection or installation messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Net framework detection or installation messed up: for a few days, the detection of .Net on my devices seems to be completely messed.Since forever, I am deploying .Net updates by SCCM and according to it, I am on 2023-07 KB5028937 for almost all my devices. So in SCCM everything looks just like always.At the same time,...
  3. .Net framework detection or installation messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .Net framework detection or installation messed up: for a few days, the detection of .Net on my devices seems to be completely messed.Since forever, I am deploying .Net updates by SCCM and according to it, I am on 2023-07 KB5028937 for almost all my devices. So in SCCM everything looks just like always.At the same time,...
  4. .Net framework detection or installation messed up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. .net framework installed but apps not working/detecting it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .net framework installed but apps not working/detecting it: Hi,Something happened to my PC that I suspect was caused by the windows update KB5027538. All my apps that use .Net Framework failed to start giving this error message "The application requires one of the following versions of the .Net Framework v.4.0.30319. Do you want to...
  6. .net framework installed but apps not working/detecting it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .net framework installed but apps not working/detecting it: Hi,Something happened to my PC that I suspect was caused by the windows update KB5027538. All my apps that use .Net Framework failed to start giving this error message "The application requires one of the following versions of the .Net Framework v.4.0.30319. Do you want to...
  7. .net framework installed but apps not working/detecting it

8. Detect .Net framework installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Detect .Net framework installation: Good evening,I am trying to install both 4.7.2 and 4.8 .net framework. I have installed them to my PC, but I want to check if they are indeed installed through registry editor. I am following the path Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework...
  9. Detect .Net framework installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Detect .Net framework installation: Good evening,I am trying to install both 4.7.2 and 4.8 .net framework. I have installed them to my PC, but I want to check if they are indeed installed through registry editor. I am following the path Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework...
  10. Detect .Net framework installation