Windows 10: .NET Framework November 13, 2019, Update for .NET Framework 4.8

Discus and support .NET Framework November 13, 2019, Update for .NET Framework 4.8 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we released an update for .NET Framework 4.8 to Microsoft Update Catalog. Quality and Reliability This release contains the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

.NET Framework November 13, 2019, Update for .NET Framework 4.8

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/dotne...framework-4-8/

See also: Cumulative Update KB4530743 .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 Windows 10 Nov. 13

:)

Brink, Nov 15, 2019

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Midnite8 Win User
    Microsoft .Net Framework

I remember a long time ago, I was either installing/uninstalling something and there was .net framework involved but I cannot remember which. I tried to reinstall .net framework and uninstall all the .net studio stuff as well.

Midnite8, Nov 15, 2019
  4. .NET Framework November 13, 2019, Update for .NET Framework 4.8

Microsoft .Net Framework

Basically, to sum up what I can tell:
    -The application(s) that crashed use .NET Framework 2.0 or 3.5.
    -First error is it getting nothing when it expected something (not very telling).
    -Second error occured in "System.Data.SQLite" which is not .NET Framework. I repeat, not .NET Framework.
    -SQLite is is a GNU licenced, free to use library.
    -Any .NET-compiled service or process could be causing the error. If you watch the Task Manager, you might be able to tell which process closes after you click on "Quit."

I suggest you search your computer for sqlite*.dll. Whatever programs it is found in close proximity to are most likely the culprits for the crashes.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

.NET Framework November 13, 2019, Update for .NET Framework 4.8

1. .NET Framework November 13, 2019, Update for .NET Framework 4.8 - Similar Threads - NET Framework November

2. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  3. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  4. .NET framework

.NET framework: First of all, I want to use my ps4 controller to play something. I must use DS4 programme for this. I installed the programme successfully. But, when I open the programme, it gives an error that says you must install ".NET ". Although, I install the .NET framework it gave...
  5. net framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    net framework: Hi everyone, I'm installing the .net framework in windows 10, but the problem shows "net framework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system". please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/dc7042ba-38ad-4c2a-b795-610aff6e34b1
  6. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework 4 is corrupted: Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0 The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. I...
  7. .NET Framework Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Framework Update: So when I updated my laptop (Windows 10) as it rebooted it said "To use this application please update your .NET framework version. Do you want to update it?" And it gave me to options, "Yes" or "No". So I chose yes. It redirected me to this website......
  8. Net Framework

Net Framework: Hello, In my win 10 1803 system are installed .Net 4.5 and .Net 4.5 classic. While looking into the MS update catalog, found this KB4502563 which is an update to .Net 4.8. Shell I install .Net 4.8 first or ignore the update and remain with 4.5 version already installed....
  9. .NET Framework March 2019 Update

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Framework March 2019 Update: Today, we released the March 2019 Update. Quality and Reliability This release contains the following quality and reliability improvements. CLR Addressed an issue where the Framework would throw an exception is the year in the parsed date is greater or equal the year start...
  10. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download windows update .net framework 4.8