Windows 10: Net framework programs

Discus and support Net framework programs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way to tell what programs use net framework? Is Net framework really necessary for the average user? 161091 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thomaseg1, Jul 21, 2020.

1. thomaseg1 Win User

Net framework programs

Is there a way to tell what programs use net framework?
    Is Net framework really necessary for the average user?

:)

thomaseg1, Jul 21, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Net framework programs

Cannot install .Net framework and other programs

Hi Vincen,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better please provide us more information.

• Which program are you trying to install?

• Which version of .net framework are you trying to install?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Program and features.

• Click on Turn Windows features on or off and click on
      .net framework to expand.

• Uncheck the box and click OK.
    Now, go to the link, download the latest net framework and install the same.

Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 (Web Installer) for Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Net framework programs

1. Net framework programs - Similar Threads - Net framework programs

2. Net framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Net framework: Hi .When I go to update and securty to update win10 pro for check .When I press check for update . Showing me 2 update 1 for Microsoft defender antivirus and one for net framework .Microsoft defender antivirus installing And net framework showing install square so I have to...
  3. .NET framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET framework: First of all, I want to use my ps4 controller to play something. I must use DS4 programme for this. I installed the programme successfully. But, when I open the programme, it gives an error that says you must install ".NET ". Although, I install the .NET framework it gave...
  4. net framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    net framework: Hi everyone, I'm installing the .net framework in windows 10, but the problem shows "net framework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system". please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/dc7042ba-38ad-4c2a-b795-610aff6e34b1
  5. Net framework programs

Net framework programs: Is there a way to tell what programs use net framework? Is Net framework really necessary for the average user? 161091
  6. Can't install programs due to Net Framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install programs due to Net Framework: Hey guys, I'm tying to install Microsoft Teams and it says "This application requires the .NET Framework 4.5". When I try to install it, it says it is already installed in my computer and I just have to enable it through Windows features. When I go to Windows Feautures it...
  7. net framework

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    net framework: does my windows 10 not support the net framework web installer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/daa8b145-cd2e-41bb-a7c1-e233342f966f
  8. .net framework

.net framework: are all previous versions of net framework required before downloading the latest version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/1b2b9e20-e8ba-4095-8a08-2924445e5836
  9. .net framework

.net framework: My registry editor is showing that only version 4.0 of the net framework is installed on my system but when I run the net framework setup it says this version is already installed. Please help me with the same...
  10. Net Framework

Net Framework: Hello, In my win 10 1803 system are installed .Net 4.5 and .Net 4.5 classic. While looking into the MS update catalog, found this KB4502563 which is an update to .Net 4.8. Shell I install .Net 4.8 first or ignore the update and remain with 4.5 version already installed....