Windows 10: .Net Framework version having System.CultureAwareComparer

Discus and support .Net Framework version having System.CultureAwareComparer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Which .Net framework version is System.CultureAwareComparer added?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Padma Kuruganti, Feb 22, 2021.

1. .Net Framework version having System.CultureAwareComparer

Which .Net framework version is System.CultureAwareComparer added?

:)

Padma Kuruganti, Feb 22, 2021

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 22, 2021
  3. WSpaght Win User
    .net FRAMEWORK version 2.0

No it didn't help. When I opened the dialog box that you are referring to, the "(NET Framework 3.5(includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)" box was already ticked/darkened. I went ahead and restarted my computer again just in case. When my computer restarted, I got
    the small pop up box that said that the "net Framework version 2.0" had not been installed. Any other ideas?

WSpaght, Feb 22, 2021
  4. .Net Framework version having System.CultureAwareComparer

.net FRAMEWORK version 2.0

Hi
    WSpaght

.NET FRAMEWORK 2.0

This will Help You:

Please let us know

• Please let us know if the issue is Resolved or Not. Please feel free to communicate by replying if you need more help

Roharashraj™, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

.Net Framework version having System.CultureAwareComparer

1. .Net Framework version having System.CultureAwareComparer - Similar Threads - Net Framework version

2. system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to...: started getting a message “Required system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to continue. The software is available for free download at https:www.microsoft.com/downloads/”Yet windows feature shows a check in box for .Net framework 3.5...
  3. system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to...: started getting a message “Required system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to continue. The software is available for free download at https:www.microsoft.com/downloads/”Yet windows feature shows a check in box for .Net framework 3.5...
  4. system software not installed, Microsoft .Net framework version 2.0 is required to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The .NET Framework is not supported on this operating system

in Windows 10 News
    The .NET Framework is not supported on this operating system: [ATTACH]Some Windows users while attempting to install a program or a particular version of .NET Framework on their Windows 10 device might be stymied by the error message The .NET Framework is not supported on this operating system. In this post, we will briefly explain why...
  6. .Net Framework 2 with later versions

.Net Framework 2 with later versions: I want to install a program on a Win10 home laptop. The install routine says install .NET Framework 2 first. I can see that .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.38 were recently updated. This indicates multiple versions can co-exist. Possibly the install routine for this older program...
  7. Many .NET Framework versions

Many .NET Framework versions: These are the .NET Framework versions I have in my system. Can I tidy off some of them? They are from version 1.2 to 4.6.1. [ATTACH] 127571
  8. Many .NET Framework versions

in Windows 10 Support
    Many .NET Framework versions: These are the .NET Framework versions I have in my system. Can I tidy off some of them? [ATTACH] 127571
  9. .net framework version 4.6.1

.net framework version 4.6.1: .net framework version 4.6.1 is the support of it gone going forward on the latest Win10 machines. Is it absolutely necessary to update the framework of all our applications?...
  10. Microsoft .net framework version 1.1

Microsoft .net framework version 1.1: I have fresh Windows 10.0 64 bit Operating system. cant installed .net framework 1.1... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/microsoft-net-framework-version-11/36c49097-bf91-4c02-be30-961360aa0141