Windows 10: .Net Framework won't run

Discus and support .Net Framework won't run in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Today my .NET Framework stopped working completely. All the programs that require it, e.g. discord, razer synapse, etc, stopped working. But whenever I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HenriqueSoares7, Jun 15, 2020.

1. .Net Framework won't run

Today my .NET Framework stopped working completely. All the programs that require it, e.g. discord, razer synapse, etc, stopped working. But whenever I try to reinstall the framework the following message appears:

.Net Framework won't run fea89e06-93f4-41a1-98c5-017a0d9bc6eb?upload=true.png

I tried to turn the framework on as specified. .Net Framework won't run 6c8d3a9d-f7e2-432b-aa0f-066631c8c5df?upload=true.png

As you can see, the boxes are blank. I checked all of them and after windows said that it successfully applied the changes, the same error still occured. When I turned to see if the boxes were checked after the operation, they remained blank. I already tried to uninstall .NET framework via the cleanup tool, already tried to repair it via the repair tool, but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help me?

Moved from Portuguese

:)

HenriqueSoares7, Jun 15, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Jun 15, 2020
  4. .Net Framework won't run

.NET Framework 1.0 updates install every day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

The issue might occur if there is any corruption during windows update.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1 I suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on windows update.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2 I also suggest you to uncheck the
    .NET Framework 1.0 and restart the computer and check if issue persists,

Please follow the steps below:

• Right click on start menu and click on programs and features.

• Click Turn windows features on or off.

• Uncheck .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services.

• Click on ok.
    Once, you have unchecked these, Please restart your computer and recheck
    the .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services andcheck.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

.Net Framework won't run

1. .Net Framework won't run - Similar Threads - Net Framework won't

2. Microsoft .net framework won't open/won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .net framework won't open/won't install: When I tried to Get the latest edition of the Microsoft .NET framework I got an error message that said I already have this or a better version of the .NET framework. I've checked my files and the highest version that I have is 4.0.30319, everything that I've tried hasn't...
  3. Microsoft .net framework won't open/won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .net framework won't open/won't install: When I tried to Get the latest edition of the Microsoft .NET framework I got an error message that said I already have this or a better version of the .NET framework. I've checked my files and the highest version that I have is 4.0.30319, everything that I've tried hasn't...
  4. Microsoft .net framework won't open/won't install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. net framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    net framework: Hi everyone, I'm installing the .net framework in windows 10, but the problem shows "net framework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system". please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/dc7042ba-38ad-4c2a-b795-610aff6e34b1
  6. .net framework unrecognized or not running

.net framework unrecognized or not running: Upon startup today my Windows 10 v 1903 computer is unable to launch various programs at startup with the error message that .net framework 4.0 is required. Ran windows features and .net framework is not one of the options to check. .net environment and .net extensibility is...
  7. .net framework kb4533002 won't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .net framework kb4533002 won't download: my laptop has been powered off 2 1/2 months and when I powered on and selected window updates the .net framework update kb4533002 wouldn't download preventing the other updates from installing,,, any ideas...
  8. .NET Framework 4.8 won't install

.NET Framework 4.8 won't install: I have several office computers that need to update to .NET Framework 4.8. Some of them update just fine and some go through the install sequence seemingly to the end and then fail. Any suggestions?...
  9. Net Framework

Net Framework: Hello, In my win 10 1803 system are installed .Net 4.5 and .Net 4.5 classic. While looking into the MS update catalog, found this KB4502563 which is an update to .Net 4.8. Shell I install .Net 4.8 first or ignore the update and remain with 4.5 version already installed....
  10. Microsoft NET Framework 3.5 SP1 won't run

Microsoft NET Framework 3.5 SP1 won't run: Hello. I downloaded the NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and attempted to run the installer. But when I try to run it, nothing happens. I tried downloading it from another browser, still won't run. Any way to get it to run? I have an application that requires it. Any help would be...