Windows 10: Net framwork 3.5

Discus and support Net framwork 3.5 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have small problem in my pc after clean installation of windows 10 pro a program ask to enable net framework 3.5 so i did enable it through windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Esmaiel Younis, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Net framwork 3.5

I have small problem in my pc

after clean installation of windows 10 pro a program ask to enable net framework 3.5 so i did enable it through windows feature but every time i try to launch app error message appear " Unhandled exception ..... "and message hang without any ability to press continue or details or quit and i have to end process from Task manager .

i tried to einstall the app and reinstall the net framework but nothing

the surprise the net framework is working well in safe mode and my app is working well but in normal mode not working .

:)

Esmaiel Younis, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Mark Ole Win User

.Net Framwork 3.5 - Sims 3

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you follow the following methods:

Method 1: Disable any security programs on your computer.

• Disable any security programs and try installing the .NET framework 3.5.
    Note: Running the computer without firewall or the anti-virus software is a potential threat to the computer; make sure to enable the security software after completing the troubleshooting steps and after identifying the
    issue.

Method 2: Perform clean boot.

• Place your computer in clean boot and try installing service pack 1 and try try installing the .NET framework 3.5. . To perform clean boot, check this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Nov 19, 2018
  3. .Net Framwork 3.5 - Sims 3

Tried both of these and no luck unfortunately.

Error still occurs.

Thank you.

Superman02MH, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Net framwork 3.5

Cannot install net framwork in windows 7 pro,

Cannot install net framwork in windows 7 pro, keep getting error 80073712 Help ,please

keefer17keefer17, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Net framwork 3.5

1. Net framwork 3.5 - Similar Threads - Net framwork

2. Microsoft .NET framwork error - XTU3SERVICE service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET framwork error - XTU3SERVICE service: Good morning!I've been trying to fix an error on my computer for a few weeks since I had to factory reset my computer. I've tried reinstalling the windows update, gone into command prompts to search for errors but there's been no die. After a while my photoshop starts to lag,...
  3. Microsoft .NET framwork error - XTU3SERVICE service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET framwork error - XTU3SERVICE service: Good morning!I've been trying to fix an error on my computer for a few weeks since I had to factory reset my computer. I've tried reinstalling the windows update, gone into command prompts to search for errors but there's been no die. After a while my photoshop starts to lag,...
  4. update with .net framwork 4/18/2023

update with .net framwork 4/18/2023: I was playing PUBG on my laptop the day before and after i switched it off and on next day i opened up pubg, everything fine until it crashed just for an update to show up and it was for .net framework 2-3... i let it download/install and after it was complete, i then opened...
  5. update with .net framwork 4/18/2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update with .net framwork 4/18/2023: I was playing PUBG on my laptop the day before and after i switched it off and on next day i opened up pubg, everything fine until it crashed just for an update to show up and it was for .net framework 2-3... i let it download/install and after it was complete, i then opened...
  6. .Net Framwork does how show in ISS feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Net Framwork does how show in ISS feature: I running Windows server 2019 and installed .Net framework 4.8.I can find 4.7 but cannot find .NET Framework 4.8 under the features.I runned "Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool Setup" as well but it does not fix the issue....
  7. .Net Framwork does how show in ISS feature

.Net Framwork does how show in ISS feature: I running Windows server 2019 and installed .Net framework 4.8.I can find 4.7 but cannot find .NET Framework 4.8 under the features.I runned "Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool Setup" as well but it does not fix the issue....
  8. net framwork not stall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    net framwork not stall: net framwork not install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framwork-not-stall/73252444-a5c7-497d-9c0e-53791fc7f987
  9. net framwork not stall

net framwork not stall: net framwork not install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framwork-not-stall/73252444-a5c7-497d-9c0e-53791fc7f987
  10. Cannot install .NET framwork 3.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install .NET framwork 3.5: I am trying to install .NET framework 3.5 on a VM in Hyper-v but getting errors. Following things I have tried.1. When I tried installing from Windows Features, it gives me following error2. I have tried Enabling group policy "Specify settings for optional component...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netframwork64