Windows 10: .net help

Discus and support .net help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i dont know how to do this every time i try to download .net 4.8 its says operating system not campatiableI am using a windows 10 interprise and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sleepy_reaper, Jun 10, 2021 at 4:32 PM.

1. .net help

So i dont know how to do this every time i try to download .net 4.8 its says operating system not campatiableI am using a windows 10 interprise and i dont know what to do

:)

Sleepy_reaper, Jun 10, 2021 at 4:32 PM

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 10, 2021 at 4:35 PM
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

4. .net help

.NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thema:

.net help

1. .net help - Similar Threads - net help

2. Having trouble removing .NET framework 3.5 Please help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having trouble removing .NET framework 3.5 Please help!!: Booted up my laptop, unable to open some apps and keep getting "CLR error : 80004005 The program will now terminate" message, thus I tried looking for solutions and found that I have to reinstall my .NET Framework, I tried removing my .NET Framework through "Turn windows...
  3. I need help getting .NET Framework 3.5.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help getting .NET Framework 3.5.: An app requires this and I downloaded .NET 5.0 Desktop Runtime v5.0.5. Why didn't the app work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-getting-net-framework-35/2d64cdac-bb7c-455e-8cdd-e5c73dc62584
  4. Unable to Connect to Net Unless Doing a System Restore - HELP!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Connect to Net Unless Doing a System Restore - HELP!: Hi guys.. sometimes I'm unable to connect to the net. But I'm able to connect after I do a system restore. I've noticed in system restore that 'windows modules installer' may be be the culprit. When I do a system restore going back to a restore point before this 'windows...
  5. Your connection isn't private NET::ERR_CERTIFICATE_TRANSPARENCY_REQUIRED help please ongoing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your connection isn't private NET::ERR_CERTIFICATE_TRANSPARENCY_REQUIRED help please ongoing.: So i have been getting the error NET::ERR_CERTIFICATE_TRANSPARENCY_REQUIRED and Your connection isn't private whenever using any chromium browser. I have been using firefox to work around this, but knowing I have this error bugs me. Chrome. Edge, Canary, and Brave all give me...
  6. PLEASE HELP I have been having a big problem trying to download FRAMEWORK NET.3.5 FOR...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PLEASE HELP I have been having a big problem trying to download FRAMEWORK NET.3.5 FOR...: [ATTACH] I tried to the turn windows feature on or off thing . I tired the edit group policy thing , I tried downloading it from Microsoft . I tried to download it online and offline using power shill and command prompt and yes I ran them as administrator. the pics below...
  7. NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID -- 3 hours of troubleshooting futile. Please help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID -- 3 hours of troubleshooting futile. Please help!: Hello, as the title says I am receiving error: NET::ERR_CERT_ Here's what I can tell you: I am an expat living in Indonesia. I know there are some govt blocks but Dropbox is not one of them and I can still access it on my phone no problem, just not my PC. I can use a VPN and...
  8. Please help me resolve this .NET Framework error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me resolve this .NET Framework error: [ATTACH] See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
  9. Need help to resolve a "Microsoft .NET Framework" error. Says Unhandled exception occured...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help to resolve a "Microsoft .NET Framework" error. Says Unhandled exception occured...: What does this mean? How do I fix it? "Microsoft .NET Framework" error: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Xml.XmlException: Invalid XML...
  10. .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 PROBLEM. PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 PROBLEM. PLS HELP: Hi guys, I have problem with download and install this .Net framework 3.5 I follow the instructions to download ---> [ATTACH] Once it is downloading, its showing this result -----> [ATTACH] Please help what should I do?...