Windows 10: .net help

Discus and support .net help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i dont know how to do this every time i try to download .net 4.8 its says operating system not campatiableI am using a windows 10 interprise and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sleepy_reaper, Jun 10, 2021.

1. .net help

So i dont know how to do this every time i try to download .net 4.8 its says operating system not campatiableI am using a windows 10 interprise and i dont know what to do

:)

Sleepy_reaper, Jun 10, 2021

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 10, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 10, 2021
  4. .net help

.NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

.net help

1. .net help - Similar Threads - net help

2. How do I get phone help audio not working and troubleshooting did net help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get phone help audio not working and troubleshooting did net help: How do I get over the phone help for fixing problem? Audio not working, troubleshooting feature did not help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-phone-help-audio-not-working-and/e42016a5-6759-404a-8110-d4960910164d
  3. How do I get phone help audio not working and troubleshooting did net help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get phone help audio not working and troubleshooting did net help: How do I get over the phone help for fixing problem? Audio not working, troubleshooting feature did not help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-phone-help-audio-not-working-and/e42016a5-6759-404a-8110-d4960910164d
  4. I need Help with a constant occurrence with Microsoft .NET unhandled exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need Help with a constant occurrence with Microsoft .NET unhandled exception: Basically this is the list i get under the unhandled exception, and I dont even know how to go abbout resolving it. I've run the .NET repair tool and it didnt help, and I've even updated to the most recent .NET framework.See the end of this message for details on invoking...
  5. I need Help with a constant occurrence with Microsoft .NET unhandled exception

I need Help with a constant occurrence with Microsoft .NET unhandled exception: Basically this is the list i get under the unhandled exception, and I dont even know how to go abbout resolving it. I've run the .NET repair tool and it didnt help, and I've even updated to the most recent .NET framework.See the end of this message for details on invoking...
  6. Strange Question About .NET Updates, Any Help and Willingness to Read Appreciated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strange Question About .NET Updates, Any Help and Willingness to Read Appreciated: so normally, as you know, when you install Windows Updates that require a restart, it boots up and places you in a blue screen with the words "Working on Updates", or "Updating Windows" I know general Cumulative Updates will do this and go through this screen, but do .NET...
  7. Strange Question About .NET Updates, Any Help and Willingness to Read Appreciated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Question About .NET Updates, Any Help and Willingness to Read Appreciated: so normally, as you know, when you install Windows Updates that require a restart, it boots up and places you in a blue screen with the words "Working on Updates", or "Updating Windows" I know general Cumulative Updates will do this and go through this screen, but do .NET...
  8. Strange Question About .NET Updates, Any Help and Willingness to Read Appreciated

9. I need to install .net 6.0 framework. Could you please help on this ?

I need to install .net 6.0 framework. Could you please help on this ?: I am unable to find out .net 6.0 framework. I always getting .NET 6.0 SDK. Please help on this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-install-net-60-framework-could-you/447cae38-639a-4720-b484-28a5e2a4f502
  10. I need to install .net 6.0 framework. Could you please help on this ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need to install .net 6.0 framework. Could you please help on this ?: I am unable to find out .net 6.0 framework. I always getting .NET 6.0 SDK. Please help on this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-install-net-60-framework-could-you/447cae38-639a-4720-b484-28a5e2a4f502