Windows 10: NET HELPMSG2182

Discus and support NET HELPMSG2182 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; bits service not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-helpmsg2182/793922d4-d7ea-4af1-94c3-df69b30e47a9 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by geraldnecke, Dec 2, 2018.

1. NET HELPMSG2182

bits service not working

:)

geraldnecke, Dec 2, 2018
  2. BEEWARY Win User

NET HelpMSG2182 Problem with BITS Service

My problem is the same as above, I think. I am not a Tech person but this is what I got on troubleshooting:

Repair Windows Updates stored data

Download data storage has been moved

Type NET HELPMSG2182

On all apps the computer just stops, scrolls on its own, won't scroll, have to reboot to get app to work only to have it stop in another place same app

Windows 10 came preloaded on my PC.

Can someone send me help to my e-mail, don't even know how I got to this screen and I don't want to miss an answer that could help *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

BEEWARY, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 2, 2018
  4. NET HELPMSG2182

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

NET HELPMSG2182

1. NET HELPMSG2182 - Similar Threads - NET HELPMSG2182

2. Microsoft .NET framwork error - XTU3SERVICE service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET framwork error - XTU3SERVICE service: Good morning!I've been trying to fix an error on my computer for a few weeks since I had to factory reset my computer. I've tried reinstalling the windows update, gone into command prompts to search for errors but there's been no die. After a while my photoshop starts to lag,...
  3. Microsoft .NET framwork error - XTU3SERVICE service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET framwork error - XTU3SERVICE service: Good morning!I've been trying to fix an error on my computer for a few weeks since I had to factory reset my computer. I've tried reinstalling the windows update, gone into command prompts to search for errors but there's been no die. After a while my photoshop starts to lag,...
  4. .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it: I have already installed net framework 8.1 but when i try to run an app it asks me to install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-is-supposedly-already-installed-but/3d3165e5-8a85-4324-8bb8-242e9a2c6a25
  5. .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it

.NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it: I have already installed net framework 8.1 but when i try to run an app it asks me to install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-is-supposedly-already-installed-but/3d3165e5-8a85-4324-8bb8-242e9a2c6a25
  6. Net HelpMsg2182

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Net HelpMsg2182: I tried the solution below for the Net HelpMsg2182. Now my computer is running even slower. Was this intended only for windows 10 pro 32 BIT? Mine is a 64 bit system. Thank you....
  7. Net HelpMsg2182

Net HelpMsg2182: I tried the solution below for the Net HelpMsg2182. Now my computer is running even slower. Was this intended only for windows 10 pro 32 BIT? Mine is a 64 bit system. Thank you....
  8. Net HelpMsg2182

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. windows 10 update and net helpmsg2182

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update and net helpmsg2182: I am using Windows 10 Pro which was a free update from Windows 7. Version in use is 1809. Since then I have not been able to perform update to a newer version. Now, version 1809 may no longer be supported in two months. I am very worried. I must have performed update...
  10. NET HELPMSG2182

NET HELPMSG2182: NET HELPMSG 2182 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-helpmsg2182/4149b09c-4d09-432b-8792-6337242c89f4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SOLUTION HELPMSG 2182