Windows 10: .net is getting crashed

Discus and support .net is getting crashed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The application is using .NET 4.5 and it is crashing. Below error is getting recorded in Event Viewer. Could you please let us know how could we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sarangmath, Oct 9, 2019.

1. .net is getting crashed

The application is using .NET 4.5 and it is crashing.

Below error is getting recorded in Event Viewer.

Could you please let us know how could we resolve the below issue with .NET?

.net is getting crashed [​IMG]

:)

Sarangmath, Oct 9, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 9, 2019
  4. .net is getting crashed

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

.net is getting crashed

1. .net is getting crashed - Similar Threads - net getting crashed

2. .NET Framework error, and laptop crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework error, and laptop crashes.: Many applications on my laptop have a problem opening or setting up. Examples of these programs are discord, viber and visual studio. I am unable to install them and they give me an error that tells me This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET...
  3. .NET Framework error, and laptop crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework error, and laptop crashes.: Many applications on my laptop have a problem opening or setting up. Examples of these programs are discord, viber and visual studio. I am unable to install them and they give me an error that tells me This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET...
  4. .NET Framework error, and laptop crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. .NET framework installer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .NET framework installer keeps crashing: I have freshly installed windows on my computer from USB, then I downloaded Kaspersky Total Security installersetup.exe, during the installation I got an error message saying: An error has occurred during installation of .Net Framework. So I downloaded a .Net Framework 4.8...
  6. .NET framework installer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET framework installer keeps crashing: I have freshly installed windows on my computer from USB, then I downloaded Kaspersky Total Security installersetup.exe, during the installation I got an error message saying: An error has occurred during installation of .Net Framework. So I downloaded a .Net Framework 4.8...
  7. .NET framework installer keeps crashing

8. .NET runtime error and application crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET runtime error and application crash: Need assistance diagnosing why a Bluebeam is crashing on a .NET Runtime error. Using a polygon fill function crashes on the first or second use.First it throws out an error for .NET runtine 1026 and then an Application error 1000 and app crashes.1026 error:Application:...
  9. .NET runtime error and application crash

.NET runtime error and application crash: Need assistance diagnosing why a Bluebeam is crashing on a .NET Runtime error. Using a polygon fill function crashes on the first or second use.First it throws out an error for .NET runtine 1026 and then an Application error 1000 and app crashes.1026 error:Application:...
  10. .NET applications crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .NET applications crashing: I have this weird problem that almost every .NET application crashes, including .NET Core 3.0. (2.2 runs fine) Noticed this first with Visual Studio Installer and Visual Studio. ServiceHub is almost constantly crashing. Several error logs are being reported in the event...