Windows 10: .net is getting crashed

Discus and support .net is getting crashed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The application is using .NET 4.5 and it is crashing. Below error is getting recorded in Event Viewer. Could you please let us know how could we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sarangmath, Oct 9, 2019.

1. .net is getting crashed

The application is using .NET 4.5 and it is crashing.

Below error is getting recorded in Event Viewer.

Could you please let us know how could we resolve the below issue with .NET?

.net is getting crashed [​IMG]

:)

Sarangmath, Oct 9, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 9, 2019
  4. .net is getting crashed

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

.net is getting crashed

1. .net is getting crashed - Similar Threads - net getting crashed

2. .NET applications crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .NET applications crashing: I have this weird problem that almost every .NET application crashes, including .NET Core 3.0. (2.2 runs fine) Noticed this first with Visual Studio Installer and Visual Studio. ServiceHub is almost constantly crashing. Several error logs are being reported in the event...
  3. My Windows 10 Get Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 Get Crash: My Windows Get crash whenever i download and install FL Studio 20 Crack. I Know this is a new site but when i launch the program and save the project it get crash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-get-crash/ebcc38ed-68b2-4606-95bf-39eb2c9b2d9f
  4. Error: LiveKernelEvent PC getting crashed

Error: LiveKernelEvent PC getting crashed: Hi, I've built a new pc recently and if a static shock anything on the same breaker as my pc it crashes no matter if I am in Windows or the BIOS. Here is a windows reliability report, I need help interpreting it. I understand the gpu is the cause but i have the same problem...
  5. Getting Random Crashes

Getting Random Crashes: Hello, my main issue I am having right now is that my computer is crashing and I can't figure out how to fix it. I have been monitoring the temperature for a few of the crashes and ruled out that anything is over heating. The latest crash gave this in the reliability report:...
  6. getting error 2184 from net view.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    getting error 2184 from net view.: when running net view command I get error 2184 "The servie has net been started", however "net view \\specificpf" returns a list of shares from that machine. I have checked and Workstation, Server and Browser services are running....
  7. Net Framework 3.5 installation pop up randomly and causes crash.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Net Framework 3.5 installation pop up randomly and causes crash.: I am using Windows 10 Home and I always get net framework 3.5 installation pop up randomly when I was playing game. But after I installed it, my game started to crash continiously. Need help!!!!...
  8. getting crashes after a windows update

getting crashes after a windows update: Yesterday I let windows update itself. Update name is "Feature update to windows 10 version 1607". I am pretty sure crashes are duo to this update. I tried to remove/uninstall this update but I can't find this update in "list of installed updates". So pls help me with this?...
  9. .net issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .net issue: Hi, my rms software seems to have an issue on windows 10. The rms software is provided by Multiflex. It was working fine on WIndows 7 & 8.1. On Winodws 10, it is showing a .net issue. I am not able to open the software?? Should I downgrade to WIndows 8.1 or is there a fix a...
  10. getting Windows 10 after a crash.

in Windows 10 Support
    getting Windows 10 after a crash.: My computer was hacked so I may have to wipe out my hard drive . My data files are safely backed up on carbonite but software is another matter . I have to questions: 1. The malaware lets me do very little but would I be able to try something like Safe Mode to get into the...