Windows 10: .net is not work please help

Discus and support .net is not work please help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i am using windows 10pro but .net is not work please help me error code 0x800F0950... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArvindBM, Sep 27, 2018.

1. ArvindBM Win User

.net is not work please help

i am using windows 10pro but .net is not work please help me

error code 0x800F0950

:)

ArvindBM, Sep 27, 2018

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Start menu not working with .NET framework error

Hi Jankauskas,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

As per your post, Start menu not working with .NET framework error on your system and we are glad to assist you to fix the issue.

• What is the version of .NET framework on your system?

This issue may occur due to corrupt Windows system files or due to the conflict between any third party applications on your system.

I suggest you to follow these methods below to fix your issue:

Method 1:

Let's try to perform a clean boot and check. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Disclaimer: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, I suggest you to uninstall and re-install
    .NET Framework and then check, if this fixes the issue.

Let's try to follow these steps below:

a. Type “Turn Windows Features on or off” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

b. Expand “.NET Framework ” option.

c. Un-check “.NET Framework ”.

d. Restart the computer.

Follow these steps to re-install .NET Framework :

a. Type “Turn Windows Features on or off” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

b. Expand “.NET Framework ” option.

c. Make a check mark next to “.NET Framework
    ”.

d. Restart the computer.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 27, 2018
  4. .net is not work please help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

.net is not work please help

1. .net is not work please help - Similar Threads - net please help

2. My .Net framework application is crashing and not working ? please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My .Net framework application is crashing and not working ? please help: My .net framework is crashing after the windows latest update . The pop ups always appear when ever i try to open any files or folder or websites.... please resolve this issue as soon as possible.......
  3. My .Net framework application is crashing and not working ? please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My .Net framework application is crashing and not working ? please help: My .net framework is crashing after the windows latest update . The pop ups always appear when ever i try to open any files or folder or websites.... please resolve this issue as soon as possible.......
  4. .NET Installation error PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Installation error PLEASE HELP: Whenever i https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-installation-error-please-help/b07317ff-8c67-4cac-af48-ea0f97f5018c
  5. .net help

.net help: So i dont know how to do this every time i try to download .net 4.8 its says operating system not campatiableI am using a windows 10 interprise and i dont know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-help/83164475-9334-410f-ae15-9aae6e82035f
  6. Please help me resolve this .NET Framework error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me resolve this .NET Framework error: [ATTACH] See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
  7. Net .Framework infinite spamming help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Net .Framework infinite spamming help please: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pluoss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8igb7/net_framework_infinite_spamming_help_please/
  8. Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(: Hi all! I've been having lots of trouble with my computer's bluetooth recently. The same issue happened in the past, but it fixed itself after an unknown amount of time. I have an Asus Vivobook 15 running the most recent version of Windows 10 (1909 I think?) and yesterday my...
  9. PLEASE Help, net prob.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PLEASE Help, net prob.: Sometimes my Laptop can't access other website, Only my laptop, My desktop is Ok, I tried resetting the router but Still NO Luck, help me please. My Laptop OS is Windows 10...
  10. Deadly corrupted .Net framework. Need help please!

Deadly corrupted .Net framework. Need help please!: After the installation of recent updates, (I'm not sure which one, but I do see few updates related to .Net framework), my Visual Studio stops working. At first I thought it is VS problem so I tried to reinstall it. but the reinstallation tells me that ".Net with 4.6 or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. temporary netwotk error wont let me comment on yahoo