Windows 10: Net keeps dropping and icons flicker

Discus and support Net keeps dropping and icons flicker in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It started quite recently and i have no idea why but my net connection will randomly drop and come back on again. Its possible that this is a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sumsum., May 9, 2019.

1. sumsum. Win User

Net keeps dropping and icons flicker

It started quite recently and i have no idea why but my net connection will randomly drop and come back on again. Its possible that this is a problem with the wifi at my accommodation but it has never been like this before until now.

When this happens , the icons on my desktop all flicker and flicker again when it comes back on so i thought it might be more than a wifi issue but idk what.

Its very annoying especially when it happens while I'm playing games

I scanned for viruses with malwarebytes but nothing came up

:)

sumsum., May 9, 2019

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, May 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 keeps dropping off the net

My computer with windows 10 keeps dropping off the net altho others, earlier operating systems, have no problem. New driver required?

ColinRockWV, May 9, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Net keeps dropping and icons flicker - Similar Threads - Net keeps dropping

2. Drop down menu flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drop down menu flickering: I tried many ways nothing worked excpet this..Disconnect the keyboard and or touch pad from themotherboard. Replace new or start using usb keyboard/mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drop-down-menu-flickering/95e5827b-cbb9-41d7-8bc6-c15463edaa84
  3. Drop down menu flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drop down menu flickering: I tried many ways nothing worked excpet this..Disconnect the keyboard and or touch pad from themotherboard. Replace new or start using usb keyboard/mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drop-down-menu-flickering/95e5827b-cbb9-41d7-8bc6-c15463edaa84
  4. Drop down menu flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar and desktop icons keep flickering randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar and desktop icons keep flickering randomly: I'll start this off by saying I have a Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 2. Yesterday I was running a simulation software for a project and my laptop suddenly crashed with the message "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart". Since this, my taskbar and icons on the desktop...
  6. Icons are flickering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons are flickering: When I open JPG or PNG files, the shortcut icons on the desktop and taskbar start flickering. I checked the issue in the Task manager and saw that everythingis OK but the CPU is overloaded. To fix the issue, I should reboot - this is the only remedy...
  7. Browsers Keep Refreshing/Icons Flicker

Browsers Keep Refreshing/Icons Flicker: Hi, im having issues with my desktop. Im running windows 10. Whenever i use a browser, whether it be chrome, edge or firefox, the pages constantly reload. It usually happens whenever i try to use the searchbar. i also get flickering desktop icons. Ive reset the desktop...
  8. curser keeps flickering

curser keeps flickering: why does my curser tart flickering sometimes and not others? i have had tech support help before and reinstalled drivers but it keeps coming back to flickering again. when it flickers it closes thing that are open extensions ect...
  9. Fix For The Desktop Icons Drop Shadows Keep Displaying Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Fix For The Desktop Icons Drop Shadows Keep Displaying Issue: Finally found why unchecking the selection box in System Properties > Advanced Settings > Performance Options > Visual Effects > "Use Drop Shadows For icon Labels On The Desktop" doesn't work to disable the drop shadows under the desktop icons. In addition to unchecking...
  10. Taskbar Icons Flickering

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icons Flickering: Hello... *Smile I have problem after installing full build on 29.07. I was on preview builds from 10.06 till official release date and never before had same bug. So, when I delete folders or files from desktop or other palces my taskbar icons flicker. And they flickr only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com