Windows 10: Net Neutrality: Obama's Plan for a Free and Open Internet

Discus and support Net Neutrality: Obama's Plan for a Free and Open Internet in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; More than any other invention of our time, the Internet has unlocked possibilities we could just barely imagine a generation ago. And here's a big... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Net Neutrality: Obama's Plan for a Free and Open Internet

Source: The White House

:)

Brink, Nov 9, 2014

2. Amazon Device randomly showing up on Network.

good info, but curious, your comment about net neutrality,

what does net neutrality (a regulation governing how ISPs throttle internet speeds) have to do with an unknown device being on your network?

BrianChidichimo, Nov 9, 2014
  3. Smittychat., Nov 9, 2014
  4. Net Neutrality: Obama's Plan for a Free and Open Internet

>Censored Content< *Wink

ThrashZone, Nov 10, 2014
  5. lol *Roflmao2

Fahadking07, Nov 10, 2014
  6. lol should of said >Censored Content via common sense to not take bait by @Brink< *Tongue

ThrashZone, Nov 10, 2014
  7. rmonroe36 Win User
    Hmmmmm, ObamaCare and now ObamaNet. "You can keep your doctor". Likewise you can keep your Net.
    NOT!

Rich

rmonroe36, Nov 13, 2014
  8. waffler Win User

You Believe this CRAP *Haha*Haha*Haha

waffler, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Net Neutrality: Obama's Plan for a Free and Open Internet - Similar Threads - Net Neutrality Obama's

2. Windows for "Obama Phones"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows for "Obama Phones": Is there a version of Windows that you can use for the OS on a Coolpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-for-obama-phones/4d2e743e-f24d-4fbd-a037-80c79951ae58
  3. Windows for "Obama Phons"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows for "Obama Phons": Is there a version of Windows that you can use for the OS on a Coolpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-for-obama-phons/4d2e743e-f24d-4fbd-a037-80c79951ae58
  4. either net free.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    either net free.: right know the only way I can be on the internet is through the Ethernet cable, I want to be free of so I can go any where in my home. I need some to call me to help me. I am not a computer littered. Please help....
  5. Ajit Pai announces plan to eliminate Title II net neutrality rules

in Windows 10 News
    Ajit Pai announces plan to eliminate Title II net neutrality rules: The Federal Communications Commission will vote next month to start the process of reversing the commission's 2015 net neutrality order, FCC Chairman Ajit Pai announced in a speech today. Earlier today, Pai shared with his fellow commissioners a plan to "reverse the...
  6. .NET at Build 2016 – Open, Cross-platform and FREE

in Windows 10 News
    .NET at Build 2016 – Open, Cross-platform and FREE: Wow! Could you imagine your ecosystem being this good? It is. Today, at Build 2016, we surprised a lot of people with some amazing announcements. If you were watching, you could tell that Scott Guthrie was having a lot of fun on stage. The announcements ranged from device...
  7. FCC approves Net Neutrality rules

in Windows 10 News
    FCC approves Net Neutrality rules: A historic vote took place in Washington, D.C today where the FCC voted to reclassify broadband under Title II which gives the regulatory body authority to impose rules over broadband providers. The new rules are designed to make sure that the Internet remains free of...
  8. Tom Wheeler makes history with full-on Net neutrality proposal

in Windows 10 News
    Tom Wheeler makes history with full-on Net neutrality proposal: Internet freedom at last! FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler's proposal is for full Title II reclassification for ISPs, defining ISPs as utilities and preventing fast-lane profiteering Despite all the lobbying money, all the public fearmongering, and all the threats of disaster and...
  9. When FCC Kills Net Neutrality, Here's What Internet Could Look Like

in Windows 10 News
    When FCC Kills Net Neutrality, Here's What Internet Could Look Like: When The FCC Kills Net Neutrality, Here's What Your Internet Could Look Like The new FCC commission, Ajit Pai, formerly worked as a lawyer for Verizon. His plan to eliminate net neutrality is a bigger gift to Verizon than anything he's ever done before. In just a few...
  10. FCC pushes back against Obama on net neutrality

in Windows 10 News
    FCC pushes back against Obama on net neutrality: In the face of President Obama's call for the FCC to adopt fresh legislation to protect net neutrality, FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler has reminded the leader politely that the agency works for Congress, not the White House. The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has found...