Windows 10: NET Runtime Error KernelBase.dll

Discus and support NET Runtime Error KernelBase.dll in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My steam games Terraria and SpeedRunners giving an error like that Günlük Adı: Application Kaynak: Application Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OziPozi, May 18, 2020.

1. OziPozi Win User

NET Runtime Error KernelBase.dll

My steam games Terraria and SpeedRunners giving an error like that

Günlük Adı: Application

Kaynak: Application Error

Tarih: 18.05.2020 14:39:12

Olay Kimliği: 1000

Görev Kategorisi:100

Düzey: Hata

Anahtar sözcükler:Klasik

Kullanıcı: Yok

Bilgisayar: DESKTOP-AEIUIA9

Açıklama:

Hatalı uygulama adı: SpeedRunners.exe, sürüm: 1.0.0.0, zaman damgası: 0x5eafe3c5

Hatalı modül adı: KERNELBASE.dll, sürüm: 10.0.18362.778, zaman damgası: 0x692cf0ab

Özel durum kodu: 0xe0434352

Hata uzaklığı 0x00114192

Hatalı işlem kimliği: 0x16dc

Uygulama başlangıç zamanı: 0x01d62d08eacd8b2d

Hatalı uygulama yolu: E:\Steam\Steamm\steamapps\common\SpeedRunners\SpeedRunners.exe

Hatalı modül yolu: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll

Rapor kimliği: b7de5851-06e1-4dcb-80fe-d2587b92ce6f

Hatalı paket tam adı:

Hatalı paketle ilgili uygulama kimliği:

Olay Xml'si:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Application Error" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>100</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-05-18T11:39:12.480444300Z" />

<EventRecordID>25196</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-AEIUIA9</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>SpeedRunners.exe</Data>

<Data>1.0.0.0</Data>

<Data>5eafe3c5</Data>

<Data>KERNELBASE.dll</Data>

<Data>10.0.18362.778</Data>

<Data>692cf0ab</Data>

<Data>e0434352</Data>

<Data>00114192</Data>

<Data>16dc</Data>

<Data>01d62d08eacd8b2d</Data>

<Data>E:\Steam\Steamm\steamapps\common\SpeedRunners\SpeedRunners.exe</Data>

<Data>C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll</Data>

<Data>b7de5851-06e1-4dcb-80fe-d2587b92ce6f</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

And I tried everything is microsoft forums or other forums but that doesn't help me I need assistant here.

:)

OziPozi, May 18, 2020
  2. johnhotzl Win User

Errors: flash dll, breakpoint 80000003/ kernelbase dll after installing Windows 10

i installed window 10 a while ago & my incredimail stoped working 9error report; flash dll

breakpoint 80000003/ kernelbase dll

maybe it has something to do with updates\

looking forward hearing from you

thanks john

Original title: hotzl

johnhotzl, May 18, 2020
  3. Phaewryn Win User
    Error: ucrtbase.terminate not located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

Open elevated cmd.
    Type the following command: regsvr32 /u api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.
    Type the following command: regsvr32 /i api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.
    Close cmd. Shut down. Restart.
    Here's the page that lists the commands: Regsvr32 - Register a DLL - Windows CMD - SS64.com

That being said, I also did a registry cleaning, and it also had a pending update that went through that was apparently awaiting a full shut down. It might very well have just been that.

Microsoft can nudge all they want, I'm keeping this older model laptop on 7, it's not powerful enough for the bloat of 10. I was very near to running a sfc scan (I was going to make that my last thing to set it to do before retiring to bed for the night) and then putting the windows disc in and repairing the install like you suggested tomorrow if the sfc repair didn't work.

Phaewryn, May 18, 2020
  4. NET Runtime Error KernelBase.dll

How To Fix "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing error" On Windows

Hey Molkal,

"api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing" is a common error on Windows running computers. This happens when the program does found the .dll file which is required in order to work or function.
    So, this .dll file is missing from your computer.

You can fix this error with these below methods:

1. BY REPAIRING VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2015
    2. BY UPDATING THE WINDOWS
    3. OR YOU CAN DOWNLOAD & INSTALL VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2015 MANUALLY
    So, you can opt any of the above methods to fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing
    error on your PC.

Thanks,

Loren

Lorenjackel, May 18, 2020
Thema:

NET Runtime Error KernelBase.dll

1. NET Runtime Error KernelBase.dll - Similar Threads - NET Runtime Error

2. .NET runtime error and application crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET runtime error and application crash: Need assistance diagnosing why a Bluebeam is crashing on a .NET Runtime error. Using a polygon fill function crashes on the first or second use.First it throws out an error for .NET runtine 1026 and then an Application error 1000 and app crashes.1026 error:Application:...
  3. .NET runtime error and application crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET runtime error and application crash: Need assistance diagnosing why a Bluebeam is crashing on a .NET Runtime error. Using a polygon fill function crashes on the first or second use.First it throws out an error for .NET runtine 1026 and then an Application error 1000 and app crashes.1026 error:Application:...
  4. Microsoft Report Builder .NET Runtime error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Report Builder .NET Runtime error: Hello,I have a problem with the program Microsoft Report Builder. Basically when I try to launch it, nothing happen.I also tried to uninstall and reinstall it without success. Until a few months ago it started without problems.Checking in the Event Viewer of Windows I have...
  5. Microsoft Report Builder .NET Runtime error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Report Builder .NET Runtime error: Hello,I have a problem with the program Microsoft Report Builder. Basically when I try to launch it, nothing happen.I also tried to uninstall and reinstall it without success. Until a few months ago it started without problems.Checking in the Event Viewer of Windows I have...
  6. Microsoft Report Builder .NET Runtime error

7. kernelbase problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernelbase problem: I have a problem with kernelbase I download a new version from the internet but I can not overwrite it I work with windows 8.1 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernelbase-problem/288d64ab-b001-4820-a20c-5f55d93033e7
  8. .Net Runtime error with Refreshrateservice.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .Net Runtime error with Refreshrateservice.exe: Hi, It's the third time I try to write this since my PC can't stop crashing. I have a .Net Runtime Error in the logs every 15-30 minutes sometimes every 5 minutes. This error always come with an app error of the Refreshrateservice.exe. And it causes my computer to crash...
  9. .net runtime error 1026

.net runtime error 1026: Please HELP to resolve the following issue, This week my PC workshop was upgraded to windows 10. Upon doing this, some of my work programs USB CAMRA started getting a .net runtime error 1026, The error gives "Close Programs" notification and Terminate All running programs and...
  10. .net runtime error 1026

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .net runtime error 1026: Please HELP to resolve the following issue, This week my PC workshop was upgraded to windows 10. Upon doing this, some of my work programs USB CAMRA started getting a .net runtime error 1026, The error gives "Close Programs" notification and Terminate All running programs and...