Windows 10: .net runtime Framework initializing on startup

Discus and support .net runtime Framework initializing on startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I stop It? Everytime I turn on my computer the .net starts and asks for admin prompt, how do I disable It?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Carlos Eduardo Nascimento, Oct 16, 2023.

1. .net runtime Framework initializing on startup

How do I stop It? Everytime I turn on my computer the .net starts and asks for admin prompt, how do I disable It?

:)

Carlos Eduardo Nascimento, Oct 16, 2023

2. .net framework initialization error

I AM TRYING TO INSTALL BLUESTACKS ON MY PC, BUT AS SOON AS I OPEN IT, IT SHOWS'.NET FRAMEWORK INITIALIZATION ERROR AND BELOW IT UNABLE TO FIND A VERSION OF RUNTIME TO RUN THIS APPLICATION' PLZ HELP ME

Aditya VLN, Oct 16, 2023
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 16, 2023
  4. .net runtime Framework initializing on startup

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Oct 16, 2023
Thema:

.net runtime Framework initializing on startup

1. .net runtime Framework initializing on startup - Similar Threads - net runtime Framework

2. .NET Framework initialization error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework initialization error: I have a pop up every 10 minutes and the pop up is: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-initialization-error/c7c0328c-8ff9-448b-8193-12058d11e25f
  3. .NET Framework initialization error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework initialization error: I have a pop up every 10 minutes and the pop up is: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-initialization-error/c7c0328c-8ff9-448b-8193-12058d11e25f
  4. .net runtime Framework initializing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .net runtime Framework initializing on startup: How do I stop It? Everytime I turn on my computer the .net starts and asks for admin prompt, how do I disable It? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-runtime-framework-initializing-on-startup/d1fac973-0319-438e-995d-bf37bf7d2f83
  5. .net runtime Framework initializing on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    .net runtime Framework initializing on startup: How do I stop It? Everytime I turn on my computer the .net starts and asks for admin prompt, how do I disable It? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-runtime-framework-initializing-on-startup/d1fac973-0319-438e-995d-bf37bf7d2f83
  6. .NET Framework Initialization Erorr - v4.0.30319

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .NET Framework Initialization Erorr - v4.0.30319: "To run this application, you must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework:v4.0.30319Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropiate version of the .NET Framework."Apps such as discord and breezip are effected by this....
  7. .NET Framework Initialization Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework Initialization Error: Hello, Below I am outlining a problem I am having with the .NET Framework that is wreaking havoc on various programs and utilities I am trying to run. Below is the error I keep getting when I start my system and below that is some issues its causing and my attempted fixes so...
  8. .NET Framework Initialization Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .NET Framework Initialization Error: Hello, Below I am outlining a problem I am having with the .NET Framework that is wreaking havoc on various programs and utilities I am trying to run. Below is the error I keep getting when I start my system and below that is some issues its causing and my attempted fixes so...
  9. .NET Framework Initialization Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. .NET Framework Initialization Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Initialization Error: Whenever I try to open the applications Discord or Brother Printer apps both of which i have uninstalled I get this error message. Whenever I try to install discord i get this error message. Please help. [ATTACH] Thanks...