Windows 10: net share command

Discus and support net share command in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Running Windows 10: when I ran net share to look at any shared folders, the result was as follows. what does this mean that I have a remote IPC and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sdjsv, Apr 7, 2020.

1. sdjsv Win User

net share command

Running Windows 10: when I ran net share to look at any shared folders, the result was as follows. what does this mean that I have a remote IPC and remote Admin? How did this get setup. I do not want to share any files. could have happened if I tried to set up Cloud storage? Thanks.

C:\

remote IPC

remote Admin

:)

sdjsv, Apr 7, 2020

2. Net view no entries in the list

Net View displays a list of domains, computers, or resources that are being shared by the specified computer. Used without parameters, net view displays a list of computers in your current domain. To use the
    Net View command, follow the steps indicated on this support
    article

Should you need further assistance, feel free to let us know.

Amylove Loy, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

net share command

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile net share command :)

Naki, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

net share command

1. net share command - Similar Threads - net share command

2. Powershell command "net users"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell command "net users": I recently did a powershell search using 'net users'. It brought up all the accounts in my windows 10 computer. it showed 3 accounts: a 'default acct' with a name that I apparently created a long time ago. it also showed a 'guest acct' with another name. it also showed a name...
  3. Powershell command "net users"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell command "net users": I recently did a powershell search using 'net users'. It brought up all the accounts in my windows 10 computer. it showed 3 accounts: a 'default acct' with a name that I apparently created a long time ago. it also showed a 'guest acct' with another name. it also showed a name...
  4. Trouble with net use command

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble with net use command: I'm trying to write a batch file to map a network drive. This will map the Z drive to a NAS unit. However I'm having trouble with the command. Here is my command and the result: Net Use Z: \\10.0.0.77\Willow /user:xxxxxxx yyyyyyy More? Why would this command return...
  5. net command pop ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    net command pop ups: Net command prompt keeps appearing asking to make changes to the computer Yes or No. It overrides any software that's running and freezes the screen and the only way to get rid of it is to press Y/N but it then reappears a few minutes later. It happens most frequently when...
  6. Net User Command Limitations

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Net User Command Limitations: Just a quick question, does net user command work on Windows Accounts linked online? I’m thinking it doesn’t but I just need to make sure. 116710
  7. 'net view' command

'net view' command: Hi - I have an audio player (X10) and video player (Dune) connected to my router. Looking at the attached pic, can anyone explain why both appear under 'Network' (in Explorer) but only the Dune appears in the Command Prompt 'net view'? Thank you. 102085
  8. Need to create batch file for "net share" command

Need to create batch file for "net share" command: I created a simple command from powershell that maps a drive for me using the "net share" command (see below). However, i want to turn this in to a batch file so I do not have to type it every time. When I name it filename.bat and try to run it, I get a system error 5 has...
  9. net share: is the share permanent?

net share: is the share permanent?: Local windows 10 machine. (home computer) I created a share via net share (CMD). I restarted my computer and noticed the share is still there. My question is, when using net share, are these permanent? I would think they would disconnect/delete after shutdown. 103285
  10. Net Command

in Windows 10 Support
    Net Command: Hi everyone, Every time I turn my laptop on a message appears that says "NET COMMAND" Do you want this app to make changes to your pc. It has only started doing it in the last week. Any help to stop it would be appreciated. 47554