Windows 10: net slow downs

Discus and support net slow downs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; over load of ads is going to doom the internet , more & more sites I have never had problems with are having problems loading or properly functioning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JerryTaylor826, Jun 10, 2019.

1. net slow downs

over load of ads is going to doom the internet , more & more sites I have never had problems with are having problems loading or properly functioning they stall while multiple ads load ---- is this the end of a useful net ?

:)

JerryTaylor826, Jun 10, 2019

2. System slow down

Hello,

Slow PC performance can be caused by several factors. Since you are aware of the issue's source, we suggest that you run the
    Maintenance task. This will help you in checking and resolving any issues that is causing your device to slow down. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

If the issue is still not resolved, feel free to let us know and we'll assist you further.

Regene Jos, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 10, 2019
  4. net slow downs

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

net slow downs

1. net slow downs - Similar Threads - net slow downs

2. Slowing down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slowing down: Can anyone really explain what slows down your computer over time? I have a couple windows 10 machines in my home and both are slowing down so much its frustrating. They take 10-20 minutes to start up and become useable. Once started they both suffer from long bouts of "not...
  3. Keys slowed down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keys slowed down: I turned my Windows 10 PC on and now when I hold down a key e.g. backspace there is a delay and it deletes much slower now than before.Has a setting reset somewhere on the restart or does anyone know a fix?...
  4. Slowing down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slowing down: Hi My computer is really slowing down and is hanging alot even folders are not responding Pls help Regards Asmeet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slowing-down/6b4cf77d-627d-4948-8775-a4bc687af8c8
  5. Slow down of PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow down of PC: After upgrading Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, I observed that when I open any word file Microsoft word 2010 by PC become slow. For few particular word files my PC become terribly slow and it does not function properly. What is the reason for this and is there any solution?...
  6. laptop slowing down

laptop slowing down: my laptop system become hang when try to play any video on edge.. just happen today.. i dont know what to do anymore.. i can't do anything when laptop slowing down and disk become 100%.. please help.....
  7. System slow down

System slow down: I experienced a series of BSOD on startup and shutdown and it took me a couple of days to find the cause and fix. However, now that I am not getting BSOD, my system is extremely sluggish. It is like if a huge process is constantly running in the background. Even pulling Task...
  8. Laptop slowed down

Laptop slowed down: I installed the last Windows update and the laptop has slowed down a lot - now I often get the 'not responding '' and there is a long delay between the moment I type on the keyboard and the moment it appears on the screen this happens especially with Facebook, but not...
  9. Slowing Down

Slowing Down: Hopefully, we can come up with an option other than reinstalling windows. I'm using Windows 10 on a custom-built computer and it's been about 2 years since it was originally installed on this particular machine. We don't do anything interesting with this machine. All of what...
  10. Windows Slow and slow down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Slow and slow down: Whats going on in Win 10. The past 2-3 weeks have seen win 10 go from smooth and fast to slow and slow. This forum took 77-78 seconds to open from clicking on shortcut to screen. I have games staggering all over the place like drunken graphics. On occasion sites do not even...