Windows 10: "NET STATISTICS WORKSTATION" Command Prompt Command result reading

Discus and support "NET STATISTICS WORKSTATION" Command Prompt Command result reading in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Here is the situation have several Windows 10 computers on domain network that contains 3 physical servers and 4 Virtual servers on 2 hyper v... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TimHendrickson, Oct 21, 2018.

1. "NET STATISTICS WORKSTATION" Command Prompt Command result reading

Hi,

Here is the situation have several Windows 10 computers on domain network that contains 3 physical servers and 4 Virtual servers on 2 hyper v hosts. I should add the domain controller or active directory is a Virtual Machine on a hyper v host. Hyper v host 1 - AD 1 and 365 sync VM's, Hyper v 2 host - AD 2 - SQL server VM's - the AD's are replicating to each other. The new accounting SQL server is a physical server the one with data base having the issue with.

We have a issue with accounting software locking when posting to it at time or intermittently. Their support suggest it might be related to server disconnects they detect when run the "net statistics workstation" command on the computer. I have run this command on most all the computers in the network and they all have these "server disconnects" ranging from 3 - 27.

My question is what server is the command looking at to register a disconnect the domain controller, all of them a host on the net, internet connectivity.

Or is it just anything on network if a connection that was there before and goes away that is registered as a disconnect. What constitutes a server in "server disconnects" in the NET command.

Thanks for the help.

:)

TimHendrickson, Oct 21, 2018
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Oct 21, 2018
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Oct 21, 2018
  4. "NET STATISTICS WORKSTATION" Command Prompt Command result reading

Stuck in Command Prompt

Hi,

I wanted to run this command 'bootrec /fixmbr'

I did the follwing steps:

Choose a option - Troubleshoot - Advanced options - Command Prompt

I did all the steps until Command Prompt, at Command Prompt I got this error message “ You need to sign in as…….but there aren’t any administrator account on this pc”. The laptop is stuck at this step. I restarted it a few times and it turned on in command
    prompt.

I found this on Microsoft community but for me it didn't work. I did the first step and it turned on directly in command prompt.

Follow the below steps:-

1) Press Shift and Restart from the power icon (together)

2) Select Troubleshoot.

3) Go to Advanced Options.

4) Select Command Prompt.

5) Type "net user Administrator /active:yes"

6) Hit Enter.

How can I fix this in order to use my laptop?

Thank you,

Bogdan Mascan, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

"NET STATISTICS WORKSTATION" Command Prompt Command result reading

1. "NET STATISTICS WORKSTATION" Command Prompt Command result reading - Similar Threads - NET STATISTICS WORKSTATION

2. commands for command prompt not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    commands for command prompt not working: im trying to reset my laptop and everytime it says there was a problem resetting your pc so i looked up a youtube vid on how to fix this and came across the command "dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" when i press enter however NOTHING happens, i let it sit for a...
  3. commands for command prompt not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    commands for command prompt not working: im trying to reset my laptop and everytime it says there was a problem resetting your pc so i looked up a youtube vid on how to fix this and came across the command "dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" when i press enter however NOTHING happens, i let it sit for a...
  4. commands for command prompt not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command prompt: It seems that I have to renew my command prompt almost monthly by use of the "bootsect /nt60 sys" command. Why is this happening ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt/6ca7646e-66a4-45cf-ab84-781950936dee
  6. "rename" command in Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "rename" command in Command Prompt: Never thought I'd have another DOS question, but ... never say never, I guess. So I have a folder with sub-folders named with the dates of all the weekdays in April, in the format 2019-04-xx_. I want to change the names to May, i.e. replace "04" with "05". I opened a...
  7. Command Prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt: On my PC cmd not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt/1997eabc-1c65-4dd5-a223-03a83f66ccf6
  8. command prompt commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    command prompt commands: Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/command-prompt-commands/7b058934-65f0-40dc-8982-936764895a61
  9. Net Command

in Windows 10 Support
    Net Command: Hi everyone, Every time I turn my laptop on a message appears that says "NET COMMAND" Do you want this app to make changes to your pc. It has only started doing it in the last week. Any help to stop it would be appreciated. 47554
  10. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240